IF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF

IF we can keep up this good form, IF we can stay reasonably injury free, IF HR keeps picking the right team, IF HR keeps getting tactics right, IF no players have a dip in form.....

With all these IFs where do you think we will/could finish?

I'll say mid table. IMO theres a lot of teams in this division we could give a real hiding IF we play like we have been, starting with the next 4 games
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

I would take 17th now if offered

Comment

Yeah I agree on 17th! Let's not get ahead of ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by HertfordshireHoop View Post
        Yeah I agree on 17th! Let's not get ahead of ourselves
        Not a case of getting ahead of ourselves because of all the 'IFs'... But when we play like we did against the likes of Liverpool, Chelski and City we look awesome, we look like a real premiership team. Even if these teams werent playing there best they're still the top clubs in this league and possibly Europe (Chelski and City).
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I am just gutted harry never used is brains and took bobby off and put nico and ned on when we went 2-1 up.even use a sub to waste time calm things down no not harry it just winds me up. We should finish about 15 or 16th
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Am more pessimistic. We are one of those clubs who have always struggled to close games out, we always have to be twice as good as the other side to get three points, we very rarely nick points. The likes of Southampton and Swansea will be mid-table and with the start we have had don't think we will make up that kind of ground. The year Wigan went down they were playing some lovely football - lets not get carried away...

Comment

If buts and maybes. Nearly had a 65 at golf once ended up with a 90. There were 25 if buts or maybes. Get to Xmas still in it buy well and we're have every chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                IF we can keep up this good form, IF we can stay reasonably injury free, IF HR keeps picking the right team, IF HR keeps getting tactics right, IF no players have a dip in form.....

I'll say mid table. IMO theres a lot of teams in this division we could give a real hiding IF we play like we have been, starting with the next 4 games
                10th if nobody else does.

Comment

With a few additions we should be well safe
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    I would take 17th now if offered
                    This
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Not a case of getting ahead of ourselves because of all the 'IFs'... But when we play like we did against the likes of Liverpool, Chelski and City we look awesome, we look like a real premiership team. Even if these teams werent playing there best they're still the top clubs in this league and possibly Europe (Chelski and City).
                      More importantly, we should play the same against teams in the lower part of the table.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Fifififth

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          Fifififth
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                            More importantly, we should play the same against teams in the lower part of the table.
                            Exactly Yousef!!... With the form we've been showing, imagine the possible results against the lower teams-
                            Burnley
                            Leicester
                            Palace
                            Villa
                            W.Brom
                            Hull
                            Sunderland
                            We might of played some of them already but we still have to play them again. Also we're more than capable of picking up points against teams that are more of a mid/top half of the table that are realistically beatable IF we play like we have been...
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

SUCH a tough league when you look at the results week in week out.. most team are strong at home so I would say away form counts massively.
                              We need to pick up some points on the road but there is no way with everyone fit we are one of the three worst teams in the league

Comment

Working...
                              X