Suk Young turning out into a decent player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suk Young turning out into a decent player

Not seen too much being said about this lad but he has been very solid at Left Back. Very decent on the ball and adds another dimension to our team going forwards.

Has a bit of a tendency to turn back on himself and get closed down but that aside very able left back. How he never got any game time last season and got bombed out on loan to Rotherham I have no idea

I remember the furore when he signed him - must have been a TF signing to "sell shirts" etc. In all honesty, it probably was. But excellent player, finally a young player who went out on loan and came back and proved himself.

Comment

Hasn't really put a foot wrong since he came into the team.

Comment

Sorry, but I think Harry got this spot on, he needed game time and an awareness of English football, being thrown in too quickly could have put him back years. Now he is ready and holding his own in the Premier League

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
          Sorry, but I think Harry got this spot on, he needed game time and an awareness of English football, being thrown in too quickly could have put him back years. Now he is ready and holding his own in the Premier League
          It was an injury that stopped him playing early this season wasn't it?

Personally think he was really unlucky to not get used more often last year. He shone every time he played.

Comment

Fantastic left back. Can defend and attack.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

A pity that we didnt buy Ki aswell. Great positive player Yun. He seems so energetic in his play. Him, Vargas and Isla have really brought a new dimension to our play.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Working...
              X