Starting to score goals now too - Another Positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting to score goals now too - Another Positive

Earlier in the season we looked really shot shy but since Liverpool the goals have started to come and I fancy us to score in every game if only we could keep a few clean sheets the wins will come

Today we opened up City for fun and bar a few miss timed runs Austin could have left the pitch with the match ball if they had not been chalked off and if Hart had not pulled that save off.

Think for the first time in ages too we look decent from attacking set pieces

Those that doubted Austin hang your heads in shame 6 goals give him the right service and he will hit the back of the net.

First away win of the season coming up in Newcastle

Yup biggest plus for me - only problem is they're mostly coming from Charlie. If he picks up an injury we could be in trouble, but hopefully we'll strengthen there in January.

Comment

If he got injured Vargas goes up top and think if he was playing centrally with his movement and trickery he would score too

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Earlier in the season we looked really shot shy but since Liverpool the goals have started to come and I fancy us to score in every game if only we could keep a few clean sheets the wins will come

Today we opened up City for fun and bar a few miss timed runs Austin could have left the pitch with the match ball if they had not been chalked off and if Hart had not pulled that save off.

Think for the first time in ages too we look decent from attacking set pieces

Those that doubted Austin hang your heads in shame 6 goals give him the right service and he will hit the back of the net.

First away win of the season coming up in Newcastle
        City are one of the few teams that still play the off side trap, and they do it very well. Strikers are not expecting it these days, and it left them looking a bit silly a few times.

Comment

Working...
        X