Red Hot Chile Rangers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Hot Chile Rangers!!!

These two are gonna be big favs down at LR.
    Both seem to have settled in now. Think Isla is now showing his true qualities at both ends, and Vargas wow so busy, great player, so exciting

Question is do we try and sign them up permanently now and see if they last the season or risk others moving in

I would say try and tie them up now as they do look the real deal

Comment

Shame we only have them for a season.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Question is do we try and sign them up permanently now and see if they last the season or risk others moving in

I would say try and tie them up now as they do look the real deal
        Agree west

Comment

We won't sign them in Jan but if we stay up and play good football like we have done in the last 4 games I can see them wanting to stay with QPR. London will be a huge factor as well,

Comment

This vargas lad is starting to look a bit special

Comment

Comment

Sign them and get them to persuade Vidal to join us n all :-)

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  This vargas lad is starting to look a bit special
                  Shame he just missed the overhead kick that would have been a spectacular way to win the match! The 2 of them have settled in so well playing as a tandem on the right side, we have to give Harry credit!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                    We won't sign them in Jan but if we stay up and play good football like we have done in the last 4 games I can see them wanting to stay with QPR. London will be a huge factor as well,

Plus Alexis Sanchez being in North London is a big factor also I think, as they are all good mates. Thank you Arsène! But yeah, thank you Harry for bringing these two in. Their work rate and skill is infectious. Much like Yun. Great display against the current Champions.

Comment

Don't we have first option for both of them? Didn't think there was a chance of them being snapped up by anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                        Don't we have first option for both of them? Didn't think there was a chance of them being snapped up by anyone else.
                        Money talks

Comment

Anyone notice Isla starting position for their second goal..after the ball is played he runs away from Aguero leaving The Landlord exposed..both goals came from a straight ball over the top to a world class striker...sounds harsh to criticise but Isla isn't great at defending..Caulker seems to be flat footed and does not read the game as his price tag would suggest he should..as a C/H pairing it don't work for me.

Comment

Working...
                          X