charlie austin contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlie austin contract

Tony will need to improved and extend Austin contract soon the way hes going at the moment.

I know it far too soon for this kind of talk, but the way Austin is playing and if was he keep this kind of form going till the end of the season then he will defo be a wanted man next season.

If the worst was to happened like his goals dried up and we were to go down next season then at least we got a proven player who can score goals at that level.

If Austin ever left us, I'd probably have to take a month or two off work just to get over it Love the bloke
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
      Tony will need to improved and extend Austin contract soon the way hes going at the moment.

I know it far too soon for this kind of talk, but the way Austin is playing and if was he keep this kind of form going till the end of the season then he will defo be a wanted man next season.

If the worst was to happened like his goals dried up and we were to go down next season then at least we got a proven player who can score goals at that level.
      Definitely not to soon for this kind of talk IMO mate. he's young, clearly got an eye for goal this is the type of player we need to hold on to.... I've said it before, players like Austin, Yun, Isla and Vargas (if we can sign them) are the type of players you want to keep and build a very decent team around
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Someone's gonna come a sniffing with a £20m offer in January (Rodgers), TF is gonna have to bump his wages up to £60k plus bonuses. Worth it too!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
          Someone's gonna come a sniffing with a £20m offer in January (Rodgers), TF is gonna have to bump his wages up to £60k plus bonuses. Worth it too!
          totally agree. and you know rodgers and the scouse fans will want a hardworking no nonsense fella after the shocker theyve on their hands with balotelli.
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
            totally agree. and you know rodgers and the scouse fans will want a hardworking no nonsense fella after the shocker theyve on their hands with balotelli.
            Balotelli must be gutted, he's on less money than Borini yet has to go on the pitch every week and with the same strike rate!

Hmm, Balotelli, Borini... Austini...? Could milk Rodgers for £100m if we stick an 'i' on Austin's name.. Austini...

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              If Austin ever left us, I'd probably have to take a month or two off work just to get over it Love the bloke
              You'd have to share your shrink with the rest of us Nik!
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                You'd have to share your shrink with the rest of us Nik!
                Be more gutted than when Les went if Charlie was sold off for the penny

Comment

Working...
                X