MUST cut out the lapses in concentration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUST cut out the lapses in concentration

From what I saw their second equaliser should have been headed by Dunne and there were a number of other occasions we never dealt with the ball and put ourselves in trouble (Barton and Caulker spring to mind)

We look so solid for 85mins then have crazy 5mins each game. If we can cut this out we very decent outfit

Barton had me worried I tell you, but I agree with you, it's that 5 minutes we need to work on.

The players work so hard for the full 90 minutes, it's hard to say a bad word about them right now.

Comment

Not a major criticism and over the moon with the effort and performance but we can make life so much easier by cutting it out

Comment

Dunne couldn't header that ball but he was back pedalling instead of turning and closing in on Aguerro. I don't think he could judge the ball trajectory very well which is what led to Aguerro being able to run behind him.

Comment

Agree. Its mistakes like the one by Barton that decide tight games. Concentration 90 minutes plus injury time please.

Comment

That was a great pass by Yaya, Dunne was never getting his head on it. Sometimes you just have to accept that they had a couple of world class players out there that made the difference.

Comment

Fair play gents I thought at the time he tried to let it hit the back of his head so it went back to the keeper but misjudged it not seen any replays so fait play if it was unplayable

Comment

If we carry putting in what we did against Liverpool, aston villa,Chelsea and man city against smaller clubs then I reckon we could end up mid table.

Comment

Playing for a full 90 minutes at the rate the guys were doing today, a lack of concentration at some point is to be expected.

Comment

Working...
                  X