Young girl hit in the face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
    When I first went to QPR nearly 63 years ago when I was 8,I stood in the boys section in Loftus Road and was hit on the side of my head by the ball in the pre-match kick about v Colchester Utd.The ball knocked me backwards against a wall behind the boys section.I was taken by the St.Johns Ambulance Brigade to a treatment room.Everything turned out OK and I got to meet all the QPR team after the match.I must admit,I can't recollect the score but have been supporting and attending the R's ever since.
    similar thing happened to me circa 64, but in them days the balls were bloody lethal
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

A kick in them still is.

Comment

Of course this will bring out all the 'face smash for cash' false claims.
        Kids sitting near the corner flag will have their dads redirecting Hoiletts shots into their faces, or secondary footballs will suddenly appear to get stuck in little Samantha's mouth when the ball passed 10 yards away about a minute beforehand.
        Slippery slope....

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
          Kids sitting near the corner flag will have their dads redirecting Hoiletts shots into their faces, or secondary footballs will suddenly appear to get stuck in little Samantha's mouth when the ball passed 10 yards away about a minute beforehand.
          Slippery slope....
          Blimey, thats a bot cynical aint it? Shes had a oners worth out the club shop and two shirts, hardly life changing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Nice touch by the best club in the country.
            Great video and nice to see a smile on her face.

Comment

I'm really glad she is ok I bet she enjoyed her day at the church to this is why we have the best club in the world
              TWITTER
              @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
              Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Blimey, thats a bot cynical aint it? Shes had a oners worth out the club shop and two shirts, hardly life changing.
                I was joking Kevin, I should have made it clearer

Comment

Ooops. Apols mate.

Comment

Back so soon, and up for it already, settle down kev lad, your the joey barton of the wearetherangersboys.

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
                      Back so soon, and up for it already, settle down kev lad, your the joey barton of the wearetherangersboys.
                      Rangers Til I Die
                      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                        Slippery slope....
                        lol. face smash for cash
                        Rangers Til I Die
                        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post

Makes you wonder who else could be paired to current players or even past players
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                          X