Mike Cheating f*** pig Dean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
    OK, a different scenario where the same rule applies then.
    The offside and handball were debatable imo, and could have gone either way....in this instance, as always, the bigger team gets the benefit of the doubt. If the same thing had happened say involving Charlie, how many on here would be saying definite hand ball and offside. Not many, they'd be laughing it off.
    Don't think anybody on here would have laughed it off tw, because if that had happened up the other end, as we all know, it would have been disallowed.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Wasn't level, was completely offside, whole body as shown on MOTD. Handball was clearly with intent as he guided the ball to his feet
      I know

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        I know
        and more importantly in hand balling it he completely wrong footed the covering defender

Comment

• I've slept on it and have come to the conclution that there are to many swear words i could put up the guy is a bell and needs to be dropped to a different league to ref
          TWITTER
          @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
          Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            I know
            Haha sorry, didn't read earlier in the thread m8
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• The reason that referees favour the bigger teams is that if they get any decisions against them wrong, they know they will be roasted in the press by the bigger team's manager, who is often happy to take a ticking off or fine from the FA for the privilege.

Meanwhile, when they screw over a smaller team by not giving a handball on a crucial goal, for example, the smaller team's manager tends to give a good impression in the press of a fluffy little doe that wouldn't say boo to a goose. And that is why they are the manager of a smaller team.

The first half bookings when looked at collectively very much favoured City but it is the handball on the goal that really ticks me off. HR should be crucifying Dean in the press and calling for him to be relegated to the Championship, whatever the consequences. Dean needs to take some heat for his mistakes so that other referees know what they are in for if they screw us over.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                The reason that referees favour the bigger teams is that if they get any decisions against them wrong, they know they will be roasted in the press by the bigger team's manager, who is often happy to take a ticking off or fine from the FA for the privilege.

Meanwhile, when they screw over a smaller team by not giving a handball on a crucial goal, for example, the smaller team's manager tends to give a good impression in the press of a fluffy little doe that wouldn't say boo to a goose. And that is why they are the manager of a smaller team.

The first half bookings when looked at collectively very much favoured City but it is the handball on the goal that really ticks me off. HR should be crucifying Dean in the press and calling for him to be relegated to the Championship, whatever the consequences. Dean needs to take some heat for his mistakes so that other referees know what they are in for if they screw us over.
                I agree Doug! The 2 touches in the box was a case of the ref enforcing the laws of the game, if he sees it, which apparently he and the linesman did, there is no debate! Now getting to the yellow cards, that seemed completely biased and he really bottled the call on their first goal, as you say the handball gained him an advantage!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

• Don't know if already posted but it was a great finish by Charlie following the double touch.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Haha sorry, didn't read earlier in the thread m8

Comment

Working...
                    X