A Good Stat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good Stat

The Team ran an average of 2 miles more in the last 3 games compared to the previous 3 games.

They need to run about a bit ;-)
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
      They need to run about a bit ;-)
      Does it show that the squad are getting fitter?
      I think it does, as it's shown in the last 3 games.

Apparently before Barton got Injured he was 1 of the top 3 midfielders in the league, with ball winning and completed passes during matches.

Comment

Think from the West Ham game all our stats have increased as that was a unforgivable effort

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Think from the West Ham game all our stats have increased as that was a unforgivable effort
          Certainly was Wests!... I'd love to of been a fly on the wall when TF and HR had dinner and heard what really was said....
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Certainly was Wests!... I'd love to of been a fly on the wall when TF and HR had dinner and heard what really was said....
            Certainly be a noticeable turnaround since the performance and that dinner does reassure me that TF is not the soft touch some make out as I would be confident that that dinner as well as the pressure HR was under gave him renewed fire in his belly

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Certainly be a noticeable turnaround since the performance and that dinner does reassure me that TF is not the soft touch some make out as I would be confident that that dinner as well as the pressure HR was under gave him renewed fire in his belly
              And long may it continue hey! When was the last time qpr went into a game with this much confidence against premiership champions?.... Only a matter of weeks ago we would of all been expecting a hammering now I realistically reckon a draw maybe even 3 points......
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

you been drinking already nick??.....
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  you been drinking already nick??.....
                  Like you mate been up and about for a while because of the little'un.. The sun is out, the Rs are playing well and a QPR v City upset is just around the corner.....
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                      The Team ran an average of 2 miles more in the last 3 games compared to the previous 3 games.
                      Amazing what a bit of effort will do for your performances and results!
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

It shows you that the team has pressed the opposition more giving them less time on the ball.

Comment

Working...
                        X