Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fully fit squad !!

Anyone think Barton is gonna play ?

Hes been out for a while, our CM's have been playing well and no one expects us to to get anything from City anyway. No need to rush him back. Maybe a cameo near the end when we're defending our 2-0 lead... ;)

Comment

That would be a great bench !!

Comment

All players returning from injury need to be introduced gradually, and it's not fair on the players doing well. We've also played well since Joey's been out so I think he and all others should fight for their place.

Comment

I saw Joeys Facebook post and he said he is pissed off. I am guessing he is on the bench

Comment

Probably perfecting his kung fu kicks out
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
              I saw Joeys Facebook post and he said he is pissed off. I am guessing he is on the bench
              Don't think the team is announced until just before the game.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                Don't think the team is announced until just before the game.
                Usually an hour before but Harry has probably told the team who his starting 11 is! I f this is the case and Joey is pissed about not starting, fair enough, I don't want players who are happy not to start, he should be eased back into the squad IMHO!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Only change should be Onuoha comes in Isla pushes up to midfield Hoillet on the bench'

Comment

Only way joey should be pissed off is if he's not on the bench and adel is imo. Needs to earn his place in the first team

Comment

Working...
                    X