No announcement yet.

Are Spurs in the mix with us???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See where you were coming from at half time but I'm sure Spurs will be top half easily and may even qualify for the mickey mouse europa league
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I did villa to be ahead at ht and spurs ft 22-1. Happy days!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Everytime I have seen them they don't half look like a poor struggling side and although they put four past us I was not impressed with them that day as we simply made them look good

Having watched them today I have come to the view that they could be in for a long season and may well be battling for survival
        Well we were wearing their kit on Saturday West!
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          I did villa to be ahead at ht and spurs ft 22-1. Happy days!
          Me too

Comment

Comfortably beaten by Stoke players and fans at logger heads!!!!! there going to struggle this season guys I can feel it in my water

Comment

Gap between 18th and 10th place will probably just be a handful of points. Way Spurs are going I reckon they're gonna spend this season closer to the bottom than the top.

Comment

It is so tight down the bottom that I like a couple of surprise teams may be dragged in. On the flip side look at what a good run can do for you, Newcastle looked Certs to be in trouble, 4 wins on the bounce and they are 8th. Beat them and Leicester (not impossible imo) and I wouldn't be surprised if we were 15th or so

Comment

Spurs will be flirting around the top 6 by the end of the season.

Comment

I think they will get a few quality players in and sit comfortably around a Euro-League spot come May. Townsend and Lennon are rumoured to be on their way out...
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

yes

Comment

Working...
                      X