Are Spurs in the mix with us???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Spurs in the mix with us???

Everytime I have seen them they don't half look like a poor struggling side and although they put four past us I was not impressed with them that day as we simply made them look good

Having watched them today I have come to the view that they could be in for a long season and may well be battling for survival

no the chubby argie will be gone before xmas!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Don't look a very good side Facto poor mans arsenal pretty ball work no penetration

Comment

Nah they will be alright. Mid table I reckon. Villa on a real bad run now, both teams look awful tbh.

Comment

Villa 1-0 up, get a key man sent off, lose 2-1
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Tottenham in the relegation mix, what are you smoking?

Comment

Methinks West Acton was a bit previous there.

Comment

Im serious chaps lets look again at the table end of December. As someone said above they are probably a mid table side but for me they look vulnerable and lack grit. They got out of jail today and from what I have seen of this league this season there are more teams that will beat them and they will drop points against then they will turn over

Comment

Spurs are an average premier league side. But that is currently better than us, they play gash but pick up 3 points we play well and lose. As heartening as our performances have been we need back to back wins before we can even start thinking about mocking clubs like spurs.

Comment

Any team can get into trouble. 14 teams in this division are a bad season away from relegation imo. But the secret to staying up is having goals in the team, think Spurs have that, and
                    can attract very good goal scorers if they need.

Comment

Spurs will finish between 7-9 I think.Yes they look poor but their above United and Everton and see level on points with Liverpool...Spurs won't be anywhere near the bottom!

Comment

Spurs won't be in the mix,good result for us today.Leicester, villa,burnley all lost.palace v mackems tomorrow not sure on the result I'd like.probably the draw
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Don't look a very good side Facto poor mans arsenal pretty ball work no penetration
                          ................pretty ball work no penetration...........................you been talking to the exmrsfactamondo westie?
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

no chance, needed them to win today as villa is deffo one to go down

Comment

Can't see it Wests, they have a good set of players there. One good performance and they'll be off. Plus they'll probably bring in a decent striker in january.
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X