Charlie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Is this the same Charlie whom everybody wanted to drop a couple of weeks ago. He only has a three year contract, so at the end of the season speculation will start as to whether or not he will be leaving.

If he continues like this, the club should be looking to extend his contract.
    some are very fickle, one bad game and he'll be the latest scapegoat no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      In a modern British market, you look at the players of his age with his goalscoring record, when compared to other British Strikers like Carroll, welbeck and deeney, Austin should really be going for 17+ Million. That being said, this will only be the case if we stay up, otherwise, his value drops to about 8-10 Mil. Not like it matters though, everyone can Fark off he is ours
      I don't agree with the valuation of 8-10 mil when you compare that to what Fulham allegedly paid to Leeds for McCormack and what Watford were asking for Deeney!
      If he scores goals in the Prem for Rangers whatever the clubs outcome and even gets in the national squad he cannot be sold for anything less than 15 mil. My opinion based on prices paid this summer.
      Whatever, we dont want to give him away like we did Remy for an amount well below his real valuation!

Comment

25 m and see yah
        Every player has a price

Comment

Don't sell him...put a stupid price on his head to put off anyone who comes knocking! We can build a very good side if we hold onto our best players - fingers crossed we can!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Don't sell him...put a stupid price on his head to put off anyone who comes knocking! We can build a very good side if we hold onto our best players - fingers crossed we can!
            all about building for the future!!!
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I hope he stays fit this season

Comment

His price will rocket if he hits 15+ this season. Young and English usually means a big valuation

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  Is this the same Charlie whom everybody wanted to drop a couple of weeks ago. He only has a three year contract, so at the end of the season speculation will start as to whether or not he will be leaving.

If he continues like this, the club should be looking to extend his contract.
                  My thoughts exactly! Same last season when he was slow to get of the mark. He has only scored 5 goals so not exactly the next Les ferdinand ( i wonder if there is any coincidence with his arrival at the club?). The extremes on here are hilarious..3 weeks ago he was championship at best and should be dropped ..now he is due and England call up worth 15 to 20 mill and wanted by 99% of all clubs in Europe...why can't we quietly accept that he is on a good run and if at the end of the season he has 15 goals plus in the prem ..then start to talk all the other nonsense

Comment

Working...
                  X