The key now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The key now...

...is to start turning performances into points.

I'm certainly encouraged that things have improved so much but at the end of the day that was still only 3 points from 3 matches, 2 of them at home. That isn't enough to keep us up. We have some very winnable matches between now and 1st Jan and we'd better make sure we win a bunch of them.

'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

we do at least look like a team now. I'm not sure we did 3 games ago. teams will have to play well to beat us now, rather than us falling to pieces and gifting opposition teams 3 points.

Comment

I think we have at least four winnable games before January. That should put out of the drop zone

Comment

To be fair we have had a tough start.Once we get the city game out the way I believe we could go on a good run, and be in a decent league position come the new yr

Comment

Originally posted by Qprnw10 View Post
          To be fair we have had a tough start.Once we get the city game out the way I believe we could go on a good run, and be in a decent league position come the new yr
          i'm not sure it's a tough start really, about the same as our relegation year. In that year we had city away, spurs away, chelsea at home. After City, we'd have had a tough run of games, ie. 3 of last 4. A point or 3 againts city would make it a good return.

Comment

if newcastle can win four on the spin so can we!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

if we get twenty points by crimbo we can stay up!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

If you look, we have generally played teams who have started well, West Ham, Southampton etc, our run of fixtures after City to xmas is pretty good, we play lots of teams who are 'villa' standard, fingers crossed!

Comment

The key now is to get off players backs Reo Hoilet SWP Phillips that includes the manager as well just realise we are a small club trying to punch above our weight and if you don't agree just fark off to Fulham Broadway where you WILL be heard at least on match days
                  Last edited by dogsrrs; 02-11-2014, 11:56 AM.

Comment

I have confidence in the team now. You Rsss
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                    X