Sandro.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandro.....

Looks like he is a BEAST after all.... fab signing...

Yes, he's looking better and better each match, let's just hope he can stay fit as our midfield could be real good when and if they are all available!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Getting back to near his best

Comment

Gonna be our kingpin. Big player.

Comment

As each game passes he gets that bit fitter and imposes himself on the game and opposition.

Please god we keep him fit, we will need him big time.

Comment

I'm looking forward to his battle with Ya Ya next Saturday night.....

Comment

two 90mins in a row now from him

Very decent player and you can tell he has one way of playing which is up and at em so that sets the tone for those around him. Also good to have a big unit in the middle of the park and he can use the ball too

Must say I never thought Sandro or Henry looked out of place up against Fabregas and Matic which everyone raves about

Comment

[QUOTE=West Acton;

Must say I never thought Sandro or Henry looked out of place up against Fabregas and Matic which everyone raves about[/QUOTE]

Yeah agree. Henry deserves his place in the team right now and I do hope when Joey returns, if Henry is still putting in these type of performances that he keeps his place. I like the look of the two in the middle right now, snarling at the opposition and expressing themselves rather than going through the motions.

Comment

Working...
                X