No announcement yet.

Is Jose a R at heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big moment for Charlie .......getting on the pitch and scoring at Stamford Bridge....boyhood dream

Comment

Matt Webb @mattwebb987 · 2 hrs 2 hours ago
      Harry Redknapp told me today for his programme notes that Jose Mourinho said at FT on Sat: "You have amazing supporters." Some praise #QPR

Comment

Think it was a calculated statement by Mourinho to distract people from fact that CFC had played shite and were toothless against a team widely tipped to struggle and has no points away from home. Bit tossy to have a pop at his own club's fans though.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          Think it was a calculated statement by Mourinho to distract people from fact that CFC had played shite and were toothless against a team widely tipped to struggle and has no points away from home. Bit tossy to have a pop at his own club's fans though.
          Not sure, Jose is in a position to say his team is rubbish anytime he wants to, I don't think it was a distraction, top of the league chasing pack don't look particularly strong, the best being the Saints.
          Reckon he's comfortable with the footballing side of things at Chelsea.

Recently he said he wants to work for another 15 to 20 years and I reckon Saturday it dawned on him how quiet and uninterested his teams fans are. He's clearly a passionate bloke and he's managed benefica, Porto, inter & real and also was at Barca. Massive European clubs with an almost religious following. He's now at Chelsea everything's going well but no one in the stand looks like they care save for the faithful 3000 away fans.

2nd from bottom of the league, genereally rubbish in recent history but we unreservedly love our club. He probably came off the pitch and thinks I give everything but the home fans don't and it's annoyed him. No apologies nor clarification, he meant what he said, it was probably simmering for some time but we pushed him over the edge because we are "amazing"

To say it about your own fans after a derby is just perfection.

As an individual though I think he's ruined the premiership. He's brought the school playground rules and attitude to the football pitch.
          Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 05-11-2014, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
            Not sure, Jose is a position to say his team is rubbish if he wants to, I don't think it was a distraction, top of the league chasing pack don't look particularly strong the best being the Saints, so think he's comfortable with the footballing side of things at Chelsea.
            I reckon he's been saying recently he wants to work for another 15 to 20 years and I reckon Saturday it dawned on him how quiet and uninterested his teams fans are. He's clearly a passionate bloke and he's managed beneficial, Porto, inter & real and also was at Barca. Massive European clubs with an almost religious following. He's now at Chelsea everything's going well but no one in the stand looks like they care save for the faithful 3000 away fans.

2nd from bottom of the league, genereally rubbish in recent history but we unreservedly love our club. He probably came off the pitch and thinks I give everything but the home fans don't and it's annoyed him. No apologies nor clarification, he meant what he said, it was probably simmering for some time but we pushed him over the edge because we are "amazing"

You've thought about all this far too much.

Jose is sc um of the earth. I fu cking hate the bloke and always will.
            He might have been successful but he has the fu cking size of an ego on par with that other horrible chel scum cu nt and owner.
            Both wronguns and that is all that needs to be said!
            He only says things for a reaction, i'd take everything with a pinch of salt
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              You've thought about all this far too much.

Jose is sc um of the earth. I fu cking hate the bloke and always will.
              He might have been successful but he has the fu cking size of an ego on par with that other horrible chel scum cu nt and owner.
              Both wronguns and that is all that needs to be said!
              He only says things for a reaction, i'd take everything with a pinch of salt
              Agree Weare, It was either drafting this or watching city.
              I did add my own thoughts on his contribution to English football by way of an edition, in the interim you added yours.
              I agree they may go together but what is interesting is he was always regarded as being in love with the club and adored in the same way certain players are bestowed legendary status by their fans, however Jose just threw it all back. He had no reason to, this wasn't a Pardew situation. I really don't understand why he did it apart from what I said previously & he can't keep schtum, alternately he's manoeuvring for an exit to say Utd.
              Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 05-11-2014, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                Not sure, Jose is in a position to say his team is rubbish anytime he wants to, I don't think it was a distraction, top of the league chasing pack don't look particularly strong, the best being the Saints.
                Reckon he's comfortable with the footballing side of things at Chelsea.

Recently he said he wants to work for another 15 to 20 years and I reckon Saturday it dawned on him how quiet and uninterested his teams fans are. He's clearly a passionate bloke and he's managed benefica, Porto, inter & real and also was at Barca. Massive European clubs with an almost religious following. He's now at Chelsea everything's going well but no one in the stand looks like they care save for the faithful 3000 away fans.

As an individual though I think he's ruined the premiership. He's brought the school playground rules and attitude to the football pitch.
                Great post!!!
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

See there losing to haribos fc at the moment. Jose will be doing his bowlarks
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Said to Redknapp in the tunnel at full time "You have amazing supporters"
                    http://www.itv.com/sport/football/up...ng-supporters/
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      See there losing to haribos fc at the moment. Jose will be doing his bowlarks
                      Be perfect if he has a go at the away support as he gets on a private plane.

The more & more I think of his comments, the funnier it is. It's like your dad turning round to you and saying "son, you've really let me down, wish you were more like Tommy's son , he made something of himself and he's got a lovely wife"

Comment

Working...
                      X