Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jose a R at heart

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo....html#comments

Can't read the link but he'll never be QPR.the bloke is a c unt of the highest order. wearing a scarf today and the look on his boat when they went one up? Needs a good kicking the smug c unt
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

no.

very dismissive of our lot today.

not worth effort of further discussion.

Comment

Prertt sure the OP was tongue in cheek and has gone over both your heads
        I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

We thrashed them in the stands and they barely beat us on the pitch and Jose's face gave away that he knew it. Were there even any Chelsea fans there? All you could hear on the TV was Rangers!
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Thinks his sh it don't stink.

Can't f ookin stand him

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29867892

This could be vital as to whether or not they win the league or not. At some point they are going to go through a bad patch, all teams do, hopefully we have already had ours. If their supporters are vociferous now, what will they be like if they go through a bad patch.
              Last edited by jmelanie; 02-11-2014, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Problem for Jose is our 3000 made more noise than their 38.000 because they're all Johnny come lately's, I actually seen fright in some their fans faces they're really starting to realise how much we hate them, especially all the hangers on

Comment

Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
                  Prertt sure the OP was tongue in cheek and has gone over both your heads
                  Yes it was the Daily mail article about the empty stadium. What made me laugh was after a close fought london derby, where we only lost a goal to a dodgy penalty and Chelsea are still top of the league, all their manager could muster was how awful the support was. Even the DM were taking the proverbial by posting a picture of one Chelsea fan in an otherwise empty stand.
                  Pre match all the Chelsea were saying how rubbish our fanbase was and they haven't changed at all and how much bigger they are than us but as soon as the game is over their manager says they are better off playing away, all his observations were what we were thinking and we are their bitterest rivals.
                  The comments section was just a joy, they are so obsessed by Jose that they can't even have a go at him, some blaming ticket prices and others simply agreeing with him etc
                  I really hope we don't go down this route with our new plans, I know people have a go at LR but the place is magical and in 10 yrs don't want to be sitting in some half full stadium with the old saying going through my head "be careful of what you wish for" . Prefer to be Rangers than any other club as symbolised by our fanbase yesterday.

Comment

here here blocksie.....spot on old son!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

So 35,000 Chelsea fans were there. Would we really sell more? Sometimes think the hatred of some on here clouds their judgement.

Comment

Bottom line is, if you want 2 games v Chelsea every season then we need to get more people into the ground.

Least it let's Fulham know where their hangers on have gone!...Quote from the shed end....." The simple fact is that the majority of fans who have in the past created that atmosphere have been priced out, and replaced by tourists and casuals"

Comment

Too much luvy dovey stuff between HR and JM for me
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

harry shoulda nutted him n stabbed him with an envelope knife!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Great pic

Comment

Working...
                              X