Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brilliant support at Chelsea

http://talksport.com/football/mourin...d2sxiQMHiic.99

All you could hear was the QPR fans on the telly.

Ha Ha plastic fans....what does he expect ? Fans like ours ? no chance

Comment

A1 from all there, that's why we go to football QPR having it large, nothing to do with keyboards and anger!!!!

Comment

On the feed I watched it was 90% Rangers fans coming through the speakers.

Comment

A chelsea fan rang me after the match snd said it was the loudest noise he had heard from the away end .
          Well done to all that were there.

Comment

Well done all away R's. Loud and proud at the Bridge, now we need to bring the same noise for our other away matches!
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Sounding great today.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                Well done all away R's. Loud and proud at the Bridge, now we need to bring the same noise for our other away matches!
                r`s sounded super loud today ,keep it up ,makes all the difference
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

3000 Q.P.R. 1 - 38.000 Chelscum 0 , not real fans all Johnny come lately's since they started winning, lots of where were you when you were S##T , well done to all yesterday,

Comment

their support was dire and only just heard when they scored.
                    especially funny when one of their oldies came on at half time to the r's chorus ' THEY DONT KNOW WHO HE IS ' rang out.
                    very funny

great support yesterday from the boys

coyrs

Comment

Only a small section in the home end were giving it "You're going down" after they scored....couldn't muster up any other songs between them. Embarrassing.

We made a LOT of noise. Even at the final whistle after losing.

Comment

I spoke to a few Chelsea fans who said that we werent that loud? Apparently we were very quiet when 1-0 down and the bulk of us were sat. I didnt go, but I hate it when we sit at away games. It feels so wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_matt View Post
                          I spoke to a few Chelsea fans who said that we werent that loud? Apparently we were very quiet when 1-0 down and the bulk of us were sat. I didnt go, but I hate it when we sit at away games. It feels so wrong.
                          The lower tier were all stood up and the atmosphere was decent all game from us
                          We Are The People.....

Comment

Working...
                          X