Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoilett

Whats ur thought on him today?

I think he must sit on the bench from now on. Clueless and predictable one.

We would have been better off with Traore.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
      We would have been better off with Traore.

Comment

Came on against Villa and turned the game.

Never seems to have two good games in a row. Got so much potential which we rarely see. Shame.

Comment

Too bothered to defend. Too wasteful in attack. Whaf a sour piece of lollipop

Comment

You never know what you will get with him, I thought he was just OK today yet gave us a good spark off the bench vs Villa, I think he is probably better coming off the bench if needed and agree Traore may have been a better starting option today!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Tried hard against probably the best right back in the world. Ok didnt give him much problems. But no need to criticise... Onwards and upwards

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                Great expression, never heard that one before!!!

Comment

Best coming off the bench last half hour to inject some pace. Much better against tired opposition legs.

Comment

I still have the same issue with him which is not hitting the bye-line often enough and always looking to get onto his right foot which makes him much easier to defend against. It's not like we have huge options at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                      I still have the same issue with him which is not hitting the bye-line often enough and always looking to get onto his right foot which makes him much easier to defend against. It's not like we have huge options at the moment.
                      This, never seems to get the cross off!!

Comment

If we stay up, we may as well start to change some of our players for the better. The likes of SWP, Hoilett, Troare, Hill are never going to lit the Premier alight. Its a long time since we saw Hoilett playing a blinder.

Comment

not worth the wage we pay. would get rid if offer came in.

He has small doses of brilliance often coming off the bench.

If you say you would start with traore I would also disagree there - genuinely believe he can't cut it as a winger at this level. has pace but like hoilett no end product
                          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                          Lovejoy: "No?!"
                          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                            Yes. Was his job to mark Oscar for their first. Not his best game, but I was never a fan.
                            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

One footed
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X