So so proud of our team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So so proud of our team

To think that the billion team had to rely on a dodgy penalty to beat us and use time wasting tactics at the end.
    Bring on City.

Very proud of us! Gutting not to get a point but after maulings at Spurs and United, I am very happy! P.s got some serious man love for Charlie Austin right now!

Comment

Ho Charlie boy he deff knows where the net is

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
        Very proud of us! Gutting not to get a point but after maulings at Spurs and United, I am very happy! P.s got some serious man love for Charlie Austin right now!
        spot on.

Comment

Hoilett off and zamora in. Would have won against the s c u m

Comment

Its a shame when you see them put in the effort like they did today that we wasted too games at Spurs and United by not even trying and turning up

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Its a shame when you see them put in the effort like they did today that we wasted too games at Spurs and United by not even trying and turning up
              wish we could play em again

Comment

Very pleased with today's game, I did think it was a penalty though from where I was sitting but not seen it on TV yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                  Very pleased with today's game, I did think it was a penalty though from where I was sitting but not seen it on TV yet.
                  Defo a debatable call, vargas can't exactly move out of the way when he is running at that speed. Hazard just stopped in his tracks and put his arm out. Always looking for the penalty which is disappointing because other than that, Hazard is an incredible player. He doesn't need to do that. Although I suppose it is a testament to our performance that he did
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                    Your gonna be gutted when you see it then as it was never a penalty, Hazard put's his arm across Vargas and throws himself to the floor !!!

Comment

All I saw was Vargas shoulder barge him and he went down. I do have incredibly bad eyesight though, perhaps I shouldn't watch it later by the sound of it.

Comment

Typical decision by a ref who could not wait to give the pen. Its the type of pen if it was the other way round we don't get. What was the difference between that and two men body checking Traore in the box at the end which he played on for

Comment

Will have to see it again but everyone knew it was going to be given the second he touched him. The only time it went quiet all game. So gutted.

Comment

Nah... it's a pen - legs get tangled too. Thing is, daft and pointless challenge by Vargas. The Amish looking fellah was just heading to byline with Isla (or someone) in attendance/covering so no need for Vargas to come in from "wrong side" and make that challenge.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X