Heading in the right direction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading in the right direction?

Some of you still not happy, or do you now see a light at the end of the tunnel?

certainly moving in the right direction....no shame in todays score line at all against a very good, unbeaten Chelsea side. Think we'll be ok.

Comment

Always have said give Harry and this team time and they will start to play. We still will only get better and better. Let's hope for a Sunderland defeat . Stay close to the pack and have a right go at City next week

Comment

there was fight today that's all we can ask for . keep getting behind the team things are looking up .big effort the players well done

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
          certainly moving in the right direction....no shame in todays score line at all against a very good, unbeaten Chelsea side. Think we'll be ok.
          especially as Danny Baker thought it be 8-0
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Proud of the lads today -both on and off the pitch. Can the gloom and doomers give us all a break and keep off the keyboard for 24 hours at least? Bring on the citeh!

Comment

We are looking more likely to stay up at the moment than several sides imo, Villa, Burnley, Leicester and Sunderland who are going in the wrong direction. Things can change so quickly in football though, but credit to everyone at the club we are making a fight of it and that is all we ask.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                Did he? How wrong could he be!!!
                hows tricks mate? closed the golf for the winter yet?

Comment

I see the light and i'm not dying

Comment

Got fight got spirit and a will do work hard as a TEAM . Can't ask for more and if we carry it on we will be ok . Really fancy us getting something against city under the lights at hq

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                      Got fight got spirit and a will do work hard as a TEAM . Can't ask for more and if we carry it on we will be ok . Really fancy us getting something against city under the lights at hq
                      This. Fancy a draw

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                        Did he? How wrong could he be!!!
                        hows tricks mate? closed the golf for the winter yet?
                        all ok TW, still busy, another week and after that weekends and school holidays only. Yesterday they were sunbathing on the beach and some even braved a swim, crazy weather. Making my first excursion to Loftus Road this Saturday since Wembley
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

all ok TW, still busy, another week and after that weekends and school holidays only. Yesterday they were sunbathing on the beach and some even braved a swim, crazy weather. Making my first excursion to Loftus Road this Saturday since Wembley
                          ah nice one lymes......crazy weather indeed.

Comment

Noticed on Friday on Paul I'm a fat c### coke head Merson predicted a 5-0 mauling that had mysteriously been changed to 3-0 yesterday yet they crept past us with a penalty decision.

Scum

Comment

This was far and away the best away performance of the season, you could say the only away performance this season. If we play like we have done in the last three games then we can't expect any more and I suspect most people will be happy, if 17 other teams can do better then we can't complain if we go down but I don't think they can.

Comment

Working...
                              X