once more onto the bridge !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• once more onto the bridge !!

fear not what your club can do for you but what you can do for your club my fellow brothers n r's!...fear not the bands of blazor and courderouy of the 'new age chels'.....fear not their waving of flags and singing of cringeworthy blue is the colour.....fear not stamford the g ay lion of the bridge....the time is here and the time is now to stand and be counted one and all....from your homes and villages of the west....from bracknell to ruislip.....from northolt to nottinghill.....from hounslow to shepherds bush pick up your lance and bow and gather as one in the face of the enemy....we conquered the s hite from the bridge before and today we shall do so again....then we shall write again in the pages of history when the time came we stood as one and laughed in the face of a no longer scary foe......

so my fellow band of heroes join me in our battle cry.. we are qpr.......for harry......for charlie.......and sir les!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Beautiful facto, truly a magnificent rousing piece.lets hope we can put up a good fight today!!!
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Come on rangers, please get us something.

Comment

Got a tear in me eye El Facto .....
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Outstanding!!!

Comment

A very good read facto, one of your best pieces tbf.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Heading to the boozer in Acton at 9am then up to Hammersmith before the cesspit

You have wet my appetite Facto

Comment

Just hoping we don't get another away spanking especially against the chelscum!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  Beautiful facto, truly a magnificent rousing piece.lets hope we can put up a good fight today!!!
                  I second that, stirring stuff sir!

Comment

Lump in the throat . Come on rangers lets ####ing do these #####

Comment

Working...
                    X