How do we go about it tomorrow then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do we go about it tomorrow then?

Hope we don't play defensive and try and get a point.
    Think we should line up the same again with the eleven that played Villa and just go all out at them as we have nothing to lose.
    Would like to see Taarabt on the bench as well, give him 25mins and tell him to show what he can do.

We didn't exactly go all out against Villa, don't think we even had 40% possession did we? Villa were as #### as we usually are in possession.

Got a feeling it'll be back to parking the bus, only someone'll forget to shut the windows...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
      We didn't exactly go all out against Villa, don't think we even had 40% possession did we? Villa were as #### as we usually are in possession.

Got a feeling it'll be back to parking the bus, only someone'll forget to shut the windows...
      Villa game was different as we had a chance in picking up 3 points.
      There is no point in us parking the bus tomorrow as we will probably still come away with nothing.
      I would rather we went all out for 1st half then see what happens.
      Use it as a practice match before the Man City Game, where we could get something from.

Comment

Kick the f uck outta them,do Costa straight off. man mark everyone of em don't give em a second on the ball.hazard and fabregas need a heavy challenge early doors.cfc don't like it up em,fancy players given time will destroy you so lets hit em hard.
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          Kick the f uck outta them,do Costa straight off. man mark everyone of em don't give em a second on the ball.hazard and fabregas need a heavy challenge early doors.cfc don't like it up em,fancy players given time will destroy you so lets hit em hard.
          And Harry to take there Special One for a pre match kerb stomp and it's all good!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
            And Harry to take there Special One for a pre match kerb stomp and it's all good!!
            You got it dogs,due to kick off for elevensies.underground cage fighting, my moneys on switchblade Harry

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
              Hope we don't play defensive and try and get a point.
              Think we should line up the same again with the eleven that played Villa and just go all out at them as we have nothing to lose.
              Would like to see Taarabt on the bench as well, give him 25mins and tell him to show what he can do.
              I agree that we should not run scared. Playing one up front is a waste of time as the only player we have suited to that role can't play 90 mins. We should start Charlie and Vargas up front with Bobby on the bench and see if we can't get the first goal.

I don't much care whether Taarabt plays or not TBH.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

You got it dogs,due to kick off for elevensies.underground cage fighting, my moneys on switchblade Harry
                Harry will slice his throat with a strand of there Celery!!

Comment

I guess the tough one is whether or not to start Zamora. Would be brave if we went 4-4-2.

Comment

I'm torn between whether we should play a similar side and formation to Monday or a more experimental side with AT in it or perhaps a rough and tumble 11 that will try to physically intimidate these skilled players of Chelsea! I really don't expect to get anything out of this match but it could be entertaining!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

bite kick scratch gorge stab strangle decapitate the barstewards
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Can I add there fans to this statement

Comment

I would wind them up too as Febregas, Costa and Hazard all have it in them to react if you #### them off so play it dirty Rangers I will take a win or draw whatever way it comes

Comment

They've got CL on Wednesday so physical play is good

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Can I add there fans to this statement
                              Here here wests,reckon there's a red in this game we just gotta be crafty.

Comment

Working...
                              X