Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess who was a CFC fan in his younger days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who was a CFC fan in his younger days...

"When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Lol, Chazza kept that quiet! Lol, minor, many players play for clubs not necessarily the clubs they followed. Eg David Bentley starting at Arsenal. Where did you get that pic from btw?lol

Comment

His a boyhood Liverpool fan.. I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by hipsterhoop View Post
        Lol, Chazza kept that quiet! Lol, minor, many players play for clubs not necessarily the clubs they followed. Eg David Bentley starting at Arsenal. Where did you get that pic from btw?lol
        https://twitter.com/TSBible/status/528205572248969216
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          His a boyhood Liverpool fan.. I thought.
          Thought so too, but maybe that was just a cover up story when he signed for us? Lol I don't know, he's definitely wearing a cfc jumper there though

Comment

either way he should be horse whipped and flogged off to some club in the north pole

Comment

All in the past, you can tell Charlie loves playing for us!
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

So what! Charlie is playing for us and scoring goals, leave it alone.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  either way he should be horse whipped and flogged off to some club in the north pole
                  Yep, he's got to go... that's it Austin Out!!!

SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

The coke dealing dad of 'JT' probably made Charlie stand with him, on threat of violence, because Charlie had seen his mum shoplifting!

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                      The coke dealing dad of 'JT' probably made Charlie stand with him, on threat of violence, because Charlie had seen his mum shoplifting!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                        So what! Charlie is playing for us and scoring goals, leave it alone.
                        Just came as a shock calm down fella

Comment

The mug Terry won't be getting anywhere near as close as that to Charlie tomorrow ;)

Comment

....kinell im devastated....love charlie so much id actually watchg him ruin my missus thats the level of my love for him....not anymore.....no he must wear a condom!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                              ....kinell im devastated....love charlie so much id actually watchg him ruin my missus thats the level of my love for him....not anymore.....no he must wear a condom!
                              lol!
                              Rangers Til I Die
                              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
                              X