you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      eden hazzard
      Tom Daley
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Reasons to hate Chelsea ?
        The fact that ive had agg this evening from 50 yr old chelsea divs in the toilets of a bar in Coulsdon ( which is in the south end of Croydon on the Surrey borders )
        ,When if they hadnt been on the bugle all afternoon ,wouldnt have said a word to me about todays result ,absolute tools
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
          No, not clueless at all...just an opinion voiced on a chat forum so deal with it!!!
          the imo's were a clue.
          Fair enough you have an opinion, I was saying you're clueless with comments on Qpr v Chelsea rivalry (spelling). I don't need to say anymore you've made your bed. #wrongun

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
            The fact that ive had agg this evening from 50 yr old chelsea divs in the toilets of a bar in Coulsdon ( which is in the south end of Croydon on the Surrey borders )
            ,When if they hadnt been on the bugle all afternoon ,wouldnt have said a word to me about todays result ,absolute tools
            Snap....same in Kingston. .....had to remind them there freedom passes could if ever required take them all the way the 8 stops to there ground. Lol mugs ant got a clue where it is.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
              Clueless, as in don't necessarily always agree with the flock? What's happened to having the right to voice ones own opinion eh?
              Use ignore then, its easy to use. There's a good lad!
              Can't help yourself, talking down to people. "There's a good lad"..!!!!

Comment

we

yes i watched the game live and this chelsea skunk was giving it the biggun

SO I TURNED AROUND AND LOCKED MY EYES ON HIM AND HE MELTED

THEY ARE ALL WINKERS,TOTAL WINKERS
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

On the walk back to Fulham Broadway station Rangers were signing loud and proud and overheard one Chelsea fan saying to his mate 'but there outside the ground why they singing' few Chelsea tried to sing back outside the hotel loads of Rangers stopped turned sang even louder and the 20 30 Chelsea thought don't fancy this and went inside KANTS
                  Last edited by West Acton; 02-11-2014, 09:37 AM.

Comment

The number of plastic foreign fans who have no clue. Yes theoretically I am foreigner but consider myself not lol. Mourinho decribed it very well as "Empty Stadium".
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

vesps if outnumbered in that situation id have bided my time and noted the one giving it the largest....waited until he was he was seperated from the pack ,out of their view, then produced my suzie q to render him either senseless or floorbound!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X