• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the reasons to hate chelsea thread

tim lovejoy
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

JT
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Smug b@stards

Comment

There banners and kids with flags at pitch side

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          tim lovejoy
          Great shout. What a ####

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            Great shout. What a ####
            Who is the c""t

Comment

Sining about a vegetable.

The fact 80% of their fanbase that attend games now wouldn't be able to name 3 people from their 1999-2000 season squad.

I could go on forever, but I'll leave it at the 2 for now.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I have never got the Chelsea hatred thing (must be in a minority of one) always had friendly banter with the boys from the Kings road , there not that interested in us at all , now Fulham on the other hand that is a real rivalry from both sides.

Comment

I was invited to see the scum v the #### several years ago, in the posh seats, with lunch beforehand and half time drinks. It was embarrassing. Okay, so most of them were nobs, but the atmosphere was dire. I felt like a vampire in a church. And that tw*t David Mellor was sat a few rows in front of me. End of.

Comment

Glory hunters,wears the shirt but can't name a player..wears the shirt and never attends games.can't stand em,if I see one in the shirt or badge I always say look at that c unt.even little babies in pushchairs.I'll swing my head and say you look a proper ######
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

They only have 2 types of fans, the what what what yuppie or the horrible mouthy #####!!
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

All they fvcking talk about is Chelsea... I would associate most fans as 'football fans'.. Chelsea fans only care about Chelsea and have the blinkers on whenever they talk about football as a whole

Comment

'suggsie'.....good band but what a utter chelsea caant!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Because the are inbred ##### with zero personalities or class . Absolute hounds

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                              'suggsie'.....good band but what a utter chelsea caant!
                              Can't stand madness.
                              Every song drives me potty, must be along with u2 the most overrated pieces of shi te I have heard.
                              Bloke has a 1 tone voice and zero talent.

Regarding chelsea well that video sums them up, where they ask fans about a made up player and they acted like they knew everything about him incl peni s size!

Got some right noobs around surrey that need a good kicking, find them more annoying that any other fan tbh. Guess it all depends where you live.

Love to take matty and Merry to cobham where we can burn all the flags in the high st.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X