SWP rejects loan moves to fight for place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geng View Post
    There's no mystery with SWP, he's just a bit crepe these days and we're paying Champions League wages for a League 1 player.

Harry's changed his tune from the summer though hasn't he, SWP pointlessly played pretty much every minute pre-season.

Btw, someone remind me why SWP is only now getting vilified for this when Cesar got grief instantly?
    Loads of teams wanted Seizure. No one wants SWP.

Comment

Easy to criticise .. We dont know the whole story behind the scenes ...
      I'm not jumping on the bandwagon - there are worse players that have been getting games ahead of him ... as i said i reckon theres more to it ...
      When Harry doesnt like you (for whatever reason) - You dont play - end of !!

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
        Easy to criticise .. We dont know the whole story behind the scenes ...
        I'm not jumping on the bandwagon - there are worse players that have been getting games ahead of him ... as i said i reckon theres more to it ...
        When Harry doesnt like you (for whatever reason) - You dont play - end of !!
        This 'might' be true... BUT teams are offering SWP a chance to go out on loan and that'll give him the chance to prove himself (earn a living) but he'd rather dos and p0nce of our cub.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Green whats he done except lost his place to cesar , come to that whats Hogan done wrong except not being good enough was never disruptive did his best when played tho it was judged not good enough
          Well Cesar was never disruptive either and also did his best when asked to play. Most people here hated him for sticking around after Green was clearly made no1 at the start of last season.

Hogan lost his place in October 2010 and was still on our books until this summer. He could have ripped up his contract and signed for another team for less money, as many on here demanded Cesar do, and yet Hogan got zero grief. I love Hogie too, he's a cool guy. But why the hate for Cesar for doing exactly the same?

What did Green do? Well he also lost his place at the start of 2012/13 and wasn't going anywhere as we were paying him far more than anyone else would. In his case, WATRBs said he 'knuckled down and fought for his place', something no one ever said about Cesar.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Loads of teams wanted Seizure. No one wants SWP.
            As ever, what were those offers for Cesar again? Everyone has been over this a million times. Random anti-Cesar briefings off the record don't constitute job offers. Perhaps he was offered the chance to forgo millions of ££ to move elsewhere, but isn't that the same situation for SWP? I bet Hayes and Yeading would happily have him if they could afford him.

Comment

Well Cesar was never disruptive either and also did his best when asked to play. Most people here hated him for sticking around after Green was clearly made no1 at the start of last season.

Hogan lost his place in October 2010 and was still on our books until this summer. He could have ripped up his contract and signed for another team for less money, as many on here demanded Cesar do, and yet Hogan got zero grief. I love Hogie too, he's a cool guy. But why the hate for Cesar for doing exactly the same?

What did Green do? Well he also lost his place at the start of 2012/13 and wasn't going anywhere as we were paying him far more than anyone else would. In his case, WATRBs said he 'knuckled down and fought for his place', something no one ever said about Cesar.
              You are missing the point. Green lost his place, unfairly, but was never offered up for sale. Cesar was offered for sale and just wouldn't budge.

Comment

Cesar had a contract which QPR stupidly agreed with Hughs he was worth , he had other big offers to go to other clubs tho not as big as what QPR were paying him so he stayed his right , Hogan lost his place and stayed probably on what cesar got a week in a year for Hogan he was a squad player last year on low wages

Comment

At the end of the day it's the clubs fault for paying twice the wage demand, what did they expect?

If you are on 50K a week and you know that you've always had 25K week, are you going to leave?

Players are not to blame here because 90% of players would just sit tight, only handful want to play like JM who left to play first team football at Forest.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    At the end of the day it's the clubs fault for paying twice the wage demand, what did they expect?

If you are on 50K a week and you know that you've always had 25K week, are you going to leave?

Players are not to blame here because 90% of players would just sit tight, only handful want to play like JM who left to play first team football at Forest.
                    Its easy to say "if you were on that sort of money would you leave"..... the answer would obviously be no. BUT we're not loaded, we havent been earning that sort of money for years. the fact is SWP (and others) dosent have to work another day in his life, he could quite simply live of what he's already got.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      Geng is a constant fvcking wind up on here... take what he says with a pinch of salt and don't bite.
                      This in spades.......at last someone else sees it.....

Btw maybe if SWP wants to fight for his place that's what we should do ......get him to fight say...BZ....if he loses he leaves!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        This in spades.......at last someone else sees it.....

Btw maybe if SWP wants to fight for his place that's what we should do ......get him to fight say...BZ....if he loses he leaves!
                        Na reckon SWP Vs Sandro ought to do it.... if he loses he goes
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

nah stick him up against Joey, pay per view.

Comment

Working...
                          X