X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry's pre-Chelsea presser

...slurp

Comment

Mutch and Barton should be fit in time for Man City....Taarabt possibly in contention for saturday...Chief still out with hamstring...

Comment

Harrys press conferences are like eastenders. You can miss about 6 months yet pick up where you left off.

His Rio fascination is of concern. He should be fined for not being available to play for the next 3 weekends not bummed up.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Adel wanted a meeting with Harry Monday morning where he admitted he could be fitter, said he wanted to work hard, train hard and get back in the team. Harry replied that's all he wants to hear. So decided to pull him out of the u21 game that day as he would have been the only senior player, and so he could continue training with the seniors.

Sounds like a good productive meeting they had...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Adel wanted a meeting with Harry Monday morning where he admitted he could be fitter, said he wanted to work hard, train hard and get back in the team. Harry replied that's all he wants to hear. So decided to pull him out of the u21 game that day as he would have been the only senior player, and so he could continue training with the seniors.

Sounds like a good productive meeting they had...
            Agree 100% at last both of them acting like adults

If it's level on sat with 15mins left Adel thrown on and running at a tired Terry and Cahill could be interesting

Comment

Now up:

Comment

Swp turning loans down for fun. Wasteman.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Agree 100% at last both of them acting like adults

If it's level on sat with 15mins left Adel thrown on and running at a tired Terry and Cahill could be interesting
                  Fully agree Wests.

Harry's full quotes on it:

''He came to see me Monday morning for a chat. We had a great chat. He came in and admitted he needed to get fitter, said that he wants to get fit and play and get back in team.

I felt, having spoken to him, that rather than sticking him in as only senior player, he should come and worked very hard with the first team group. He put in a real shift. I was pleased with his attitude and the chat. Adel held up his hand and said he wanted to get fitter and back in team.

If he turns it round and shows ability I'd be delighted. He has great ability and it would be one of the great crimes in football if he doesn't produce what he's capable of doing because he has real talent.

He will train this morning and I think he will work as hard as he has to get himself fitter and ready to play. If he does that it's a real asset. That's all you ask for, people to train hard and enjoy being a footballer. It must be the best feeling to be out training, with your boots on and working hard. He says that's what he wants to do and that's great.''

Comment

Not sure we want Joey back for Manchester City
                    Last edited by jmelanie; 30-10-2014, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      Not sure we want Joey back for Manchester City
                      I was actually thinking the opposite, that it would be good to have him back with Silva and Toure most probably out, we could have a good chance of overpowering their midfield with Joey, Sandro, Vargas and Fer/Henry.

This would potentially starve their service to Aguero and co. which would give us a chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X