Fer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    got a feeling he will be a top player for us, certainly some fans don't seem to have any patience. Isla, Zamora, two of a very long list that have proved the doubters wrong
    With you on this lyme...gonna be a right good player for us imo. Dutch internationals will do me just fine thanks.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Fer sees more of the ball than any player on our team at the moment and will naturally been seen as giving the ball away more often than others...imho he looks a very good prospect aged 21.

Comment

Not sure about him yet but like Vargas was probably played out of his natural position against Villa, will wait to see when everyone is fit and where Harry fit's him in. As the team is still finding it's feet and best positions got to give him a season at least before judging him too much.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
          Fer sees more of the ball than any player on our team at the moment and will naturally been seen as giving the ball away more often than others...imho he looks a very good prospect aged 21.
          He's only 21?? Blimey he could easily pass for pushing 30!
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Time is so on his side ...he will come good.

Comment

Fer is 24 and so is Vargas. I think he'll be good for us too.

Comment

Better match from Fer today against Chelsea. Got the assist on Charlie's goal.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Agree looks like he likes the big games

Comment

Agree he proved me wrong he never went missing as I thought he would so credit where it is due and also covered a lot of ground

Comment

Can be a top box to box midfielder in the vieria mould, but unfortunately likes to think he's Zidane.Once he realises his limitations and keeps things more simple, he'll be one of the best midfielders in the league.

Comment

Working...
                      X