No announcement yet.

Dont Go!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasnt it brilliant last night late into the game when we were only one up, and looking a bit nervy cos its only a one goal lead, then the whole ground erupted into 'come on you r's' which lifted the whole side and lead to them upping their game and the goal and the vargas chance. Goosebump stuff.
    Thats the definition of twelfth man right there, and also shows that our little ground really is a formidable place when we are all on song.

Comment

Wev'e played good we've badly but for all the moaning we've had some crap luck , look at the games we've deserved more from , Hull well worth a point ,Stoke deserved 3 points Man /U deserved at least a point , with better luck we could be comfortably sitting in mid table without playing well for most of the season , it's Redknapps bad luck as well as ours so lay off the abuse he gets ! given the right players available he can do a good job and lay solid foundations for the future

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        Wow, that's almost a harmonious position.
        You've set a reasonable target in a reasonable time frame and I don't think any one would really argue agin.
        Problem is of course a witch hunt started less than a month into the season and there lies the issue with the board at the moment. We all want success and we all have aspirations. WLIO has split the camp into "realists" and "happy clappers" and it is a misguided split because actually the realists among us accept that we are newly promoted, that it was a struggle to get here and it will be a tough fight to stay here; but at least give a reasonable period of time for every one to find their feet, put our stamp on the league and then judge the job. That's not happy clapping it's just plain old common sense.
        If your wish was to be outside the bottom 3 by Christmas, why have we experienced melt down after every single defeat.
        Oh and there is very little doubt that we will still be in the bottom 3 after the next two games, but remember, after the City game, there will still be 47 sleeps until Christmas
        What do you defy as a 'witch hunt' blue? im intrigued?.. I would call a witch hunt, going after someone for no particular reason.. In which case you surely cannot be calling the vilified responses to HR a 'witch hunt'.

Comment

Think this will be his last season in football regardless of whether or not we go down. Think that's only just hit him and now he's gonna give it his all right until the very end.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            What do you defy as a 'witch hunt' blue? im intrigued?.. I would call a witch hunt, going after someone for no particular reason.. In which case you surely cannot be calling the vilified responses to HR a 'witch hunt'.
            An intensive effort to discover and expose disloyalty, subversion, dishonesty, or the like, usually based on slight, doubtful, or irrelevant evidence. And more particularly (given your rapid concurrence with Kirill on the Christmas timeline) the timing of it. When it all started we were still in summer and my kids were still enjoying the holidays, not a Christmas wish list in sight.
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

An intensive effort to discover and expose disloyalty, subversion, dishonesty, or the like, usually based on slight, doubtful, or irrelevant evidence. And more particularly (given your rapid concurrence with Kirill on the Christmas timeline) the timing of it. When it all started we were still in summer and my kids were still enjoying the holidays, not a Christmas wish list in sight.
              Your like an online Dictionary.. Can you re-type that paragraph in normal English please? You know, how people talk when they are out and about..

As a clown, im a bit simple you see

Comment

...not a Christmas wish list in sight.
                Who would have thought we'd sink so quickly and need a Christmas deadline (at the very latest), eh? Except for a few ridiculed realists
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

He's still doing a pish poor job and beating villa at home (one of the easiest games we'll play all season) doesn't change that. I'd need a much longer run of decent performances (performances, not results) to change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                    He's still doing a pish poor job and beating villa at home (one of the easiest games we'll play all season) doesn't change that. I'd need a much longer run of decent performances (performances, not results) to change my mind.
                    Think a few fans are now torn between enjoying last nights win... and thinking we are now world beaters.
                    I'll keep my feet firmly on the ground.. It was a great performance for the second match running and I am over the moon but I refuse to forget how shocking we have been in other games this season.. 1 win does not right all of those wrongs and bad performances.. we need to carry on at this level if we are to stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                      If we get out of the relegation zone by Christmas, he will get my vote of confidence. Otherwise nothing will have changed and he should be sacked before January.
                      What's the matter with you Kirill? I find this post almost positive!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                        What's the matter with you Kirill? I find this post almost positive!
                        What it is actually Timmy is realistic, the first bit of evidence I've seen of the realists actually being exactly that
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I think if we had not had the experience of Hughes, where we waited week in week out for the team to gel, we might have been more patient. Over the summer we brought in a number of players, some were not fit at the beginning of the season and some were waiting for work permits. Then we had a spate of injuries. In between this there have been International breaks where players have been away (sometimes long distances) to play for their countries. Also Hoddle did not arrive until just the beginning of the season.

Comment

Oh how I love the maturity of indirect posts by some members on this forum.. great bants

Comment

Working...
                            X