Matches to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matches to go

So I was looking at who we have played so far this season. In two matches time, we will have played against 9 out of the top 12 teams in the prem (Chelsea, Southampton, Man City, West Ham, Liverpool, Man Utd, Hull City, Tottenham and Stoke). We may only have gotten a point against one of these teams but in our matches against teams in the bottom 8, we have only played Villa and Sunderland and we have won both of those matches. Looking at our post man city fixture list, we have newcastle, leicester and burnley in the space of 3 weeks which we need to get points from. Swansea comes in the middle of those and anything is good against Monk's men so perhaps we have a positive christmas outlook on our season. But lets jump start all that by getting at least a point and a good performance against the big 2
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Working...
X