A lot of winning bets last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of winning bets last night

Seemed to be loads of confidence with fans just before the game with most people I spoke to all saying they had backed Rangers to win 2-0 which I also did using my phone with Paddy Power for both the result and Austin to score first as a seperate bet

A few at half time were also hoping for 2-0 and even 3-0 but the bet of the night was a mate who had Austin as the first goalscorer and also to win 2-0 which he had £40 on at 48/1

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    Seemed to be loads of confidence with fans just before the game with most people I spoke to all saying they had backed Rangers to win 2-0 which I also did using my phone with Paddy Power for both the result and Austin to score first as a seperate bet

A few at half time were also hoping for 2-0 and even 3-0 but the bet of the night was a mate who had Austin as the first goalscorer and also to win 2-0 which he had £40 on at 48/1
    Being an English patriot, I'm surprised to see you gamble with a foreign company rather than an English one
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I was thinking the exact same thing.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        Being an English patriot, I'm surprised to see you gamble with a foreign company rather than an English one
        Its the free bets and money back options that sways it for me

Comment

I had a quid on Charlie Austin to score 2 or more at 11/1

Comment

makes the win all that sweeter I guess
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

i lost my bets ( 3.1 Austin first scorer and 2.0 Caulker FS ,140 to 1 ) but i dont care less ,cos the R`S have got 3 points ,UUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR¬SSSSSSSSSS !
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

I bet he was relieved at Vargas' tame finish after that wonderful passing move from box to box!

Comment

Working...
                X