Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• View from the Cricket Club FAO dsqpr Villa

Lucky .......... That is all
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Lucky ??? Based on what, we scored 2 and hit the bar,missed a 1 on 1 and Villa had 1 shot of any consequence.

Not a great performance but some very good individual performances, Yun Vargas and Dunne were very good, Charlie had a stinker at times but scored 2, overall a clean sheet and a good win,I for one are quite content with that.

Comment

Well, I thought Villa deserved something from the game. That said, we had Charlie and two fantastic finishes. And the game is about scoring goals after all. So lucky? No, I'd say better finishing and better defending deservedly won the match. But we will need to play better if we are to stay up.

In cricket terms, I'd say we got them out with a googly.
      Last edited by dsqpr; 28-10-2014, 04:29 AM.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Certainly not lucky the way the scousers were,
        By no means a polished performance but 3 points a clean sheet and signs of improvement.
        Still need to step up another level, but lucky? not for me!

Comment

Certainly not lucky!... the reason they had the majority of play was simply because of our poor passing, nothing to do with them out playing us. And every time they came at us we were very quick/comfortable to break them down... Like said before we hit the bar, missed a 1 on 1 and scored twice.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Certainly not lucky!... the reason they had the majority of play was simply because of our poor passing, nothing to do with them out playing us. And every time they came at us we were very quick/comfortable to break them down... Like said before we hit the bar, missed a 1 on 1 and scored twice.
            the only thing disappointing for me was our woeful passing . . .and may I add well done Greeno
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

they might have had possession ,but we mopped them up at the back ,Dunne especially had a magnificent game . Plus we should have had one more ,AND took our foot off the gas at the end of the match .
              They didnt actually create too much ,considering the way they passed the ball around ,let alone look like scoring.
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Is this a joke thread? Villa are awful and were lucky to get 0. Once we scored we sat back and invited them on, apart from one 20yarder then scramble they created f-all..... We scored 2, hit the post and missed a sitter. Lucky? ffs.

Comment

Working...
                X