Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional and clinical. Can't ask for more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional and clinical. Can't ask for more.

Solid team effort. From defence to attack. Really, really pleasing. Excellent win. Two terrific goals.

Redknapp out!

Comment

And to think some people were calling for Austin to be dropped last week
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

As I said last year, if that lad don't get a cap I'll eat your condom!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Some people, eh. Proper numpties

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Some people, eh. Proper numpties
            Tbf as Dunne lumped it up field for the 1st goal I shouted "keep it on the deck ffs" so I'm in no position to comment

As you say though, not the prettiest of performances at times, but ground out a great win and the back 4, in particular, were fantastic. Caulker's best game for us.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I thought Yun was outstanding. Against Liverpool too. Got ourselves a real gem there I reckon.

Comment

Maybe that Liverpool performance was our season's turning point.

Charlie, Yun, Bobby, Green, Vargas, Dunne all excellent tonight!

More players returning from injury soon like Joey, Jordan and Adel. We can at least go into the next two tough games with confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  I wonder if they were the ones he was gesturing to when celebrating his first goal tonight...

Comment

I think Zamora has made a lot of difference, it sets us up nicely to how our team is best suited, hope we stick with the same team for the scum.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                      I think Zamora has made a lot of difference, it sets us up nicely to how our team is best suited, hope we stick with the same team for the scum.
                      Huge difference. Puts us on the front foot from the get go. And everyone, especially Charlie, can play off him.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                        agree-bobby has come into his own-the boy is still putting himself about to great effect. different player(when crocked?) to now.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                          I thought Yun was outstanding. Against Liverpool too. Got ourselves a real gem there I reckon.

Amen to this! As Gary Neville said on analysis, his energy is infectious, and it rubs off on the whole team who seem to pick up a gear also. Plus, he plays positively and never gives up. Could be a QPR stalwart!

Comment

Almost saw one of the best goals in recent years at Loftus Road tonight. That 30-odd pass passage of play...if Vargas had finished that off, that wouldve been superb.
                            Not the best performance overall but 3pts are 3pts, defence were awesome tonight.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by hipsterhoop View Post
                              Amen to this! As Gary Neville said on analysis, his energy is infectious, and it rubs off on the whole team who seem to pick up a gear also. Plus, he plays positively and never gives up. Could be a QPR stalwart!
                              Gary Neville was spot on, I'm more used to him coating us off.

Comment

Working...
                              X