No announcement yet.

Dunne.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My MOTM today, just edged it over Charlie and Yun for me.
    Did absolutely everything he could for the team

Comment

Made me laugh how harry thought Yun should have been MOM over Dunne not realising Charlie had won it.

Comment

Hands up I didn't want him starting but he was fantastic tonight - very impressed.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Don't forget to vote on the MOTM thread - it's always interesting to see who others chose for MOTM.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...-v-Aston-Villa
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

No hairs and graces dunnes ya man.big and strong and does what a centre half should,hoilett looked good when he come on unlucky not to put us 3 up.up the hoops!!!
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Good result today. Its what we needs. Yun, Dunne, Isla, Sandro, Henry, Austin, Vargas and Green where very good. However, we gave the ball away too cheaply at times. We cannot afford to do that against Chelsea and City. They will murder us. In my opinion, we played much better against Liverpool...and yet we lost!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                No hairs and graces dunnes ya man.big and strong and does what a centre half should,hoilett looked good when he come on unlucky not to put us 3 up.up the hoops!!!
                u f 'cking rs.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Very solid
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                    You saw it the same way I did Hitman. I was shocked to see somebody saying Yun had a poor first half! I'd actually give him MOTM but your short list is the same as mine (of course Charlie is in there too!)
                    I think Yun looked very assured and confident in the 2nd half, especially when Hoilett came in and played in front of him! We became good on both flanks with Isla/Vargas and Yun/Hoilett!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Richard Dunne - proper defender.

Was superb last night

Comment

Dunne was my MOTM ,no doubt ,thought he was excellent
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                          Dunne was my MOTM ,no doubt ,thought he was excellent
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Dunne was indeed man of the match, probably for the second game running and let's not ever forget the immense performance in the play off final.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Dunne was absolute class. Had Benteke in his pocket all game.

Actually think Caulker will learn more off playing alongside Dunne than he will alongside Rio. Certainly Onuha stepped up after Dunne joined last season.

Comment

I agree and he is a far better option than Ferdinand.

Comment

Working...
                                X