Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
    I'm sure Dyce really meant that or just maybe he was trying to big up his team after a crucial defeat by suggesting they should have won, who would have thought!
    you should post more often-people on here don't see the other side.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Definitely his best season for us since he arrived.

Comment

Ok let's get this straight Green is a average keeper at Prem level, good enough for us yes but not the world beater a lot in here believe. Decent shot stopper but then again any keeper at this level is, but poor at commanding his area, communication and so slow to move his feet, which is the reason he lets in a lot of long distance shots.

Would I play McCarthy, yes younger and better keerper who will also develop. Should Green be dropped now, no as recently he has done enough to warrant his place, plus Redknapp is very loyal to his players. But it won't be long till Green costs us and a brave manager would have changed it long ago.

Comment

Ok let's get this straight Green is a average keeper at Prem level, good enough for us yes but not the world beater a lot in here believe. Decent shot stopper but then again any keeper at this level is, but poor at commanding his area, communication and so slow to move his feet, which is the reason he lets in a lot of long distance shots.

Would I play McCarthy, yes younger and better keerper who will also develop. Should Green be dropped now, no as recently he has done enough to warrant his place, plus Redknapp is very loyal to his players. But it won't be long till Green costs us and a brave manager would have changed it long ago.
          In your opinion.....

Comment

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He'll make mistakes, what player doesn't? Made some great saves and kept a clean sheet. That's good enough for me.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

A good solid keeper who is in great form for us...some folk are never happy.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

He`s playing the sweeper keeper role well in the last few games.
                  He is a heart in the mouth keeper but credit where it`s due, he`s making some great saves recently.
                  Let`s not forget, there are only 3-4 world class keepers in this division, and they get scored against too.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
                    He`s playing the sweeper keeper role well in the last few games.
                    He is a heart in the mouth keeper but credit where it`s due, he`s making some great saves recently.
                    Let`s not forget, there are only 3-4 world class keepers in this division, and they get scored against too.
                    Exactly. And they usually have better protection and much less to do.

Comment

Is there a more in form keeper than green in the prem at the moment? I honestly dont think so. So proud hes pir keeper. Brilliant.

Comment

Tad harsh on someone who has won us several points with his performances
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Some will always seek to find fault in players no matter how well they play.

Ok let's get this straight Green is a average keeper at Prem level
                          You seem to be in a minority of two on here Ricky; I just think you just have a blind-spot over him.

Here's a couple of recent quotes of many:

Richard Dunne says Rob Green should be on Roy Hodgson's radar:

"He's up there with the best keepers I've played in front of. His form this season has been outstanding and he's probably got a chance of getting back in the England squad.

I can't see why he wouldn't be on Roy's radar. He has been as good as any keeper in this league."

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...ngland-Call-Up

Harry Redknapp hails 'world-class' Rob Green: http://www.espnfc.co.uk/queens-park-...-edge-burnley?
                          Last edited by Stanley; 08-12-2014, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Greeno has been playing fantastically well for us recently and long may it continue. He fully deserves his place in the team.

Has he been perfect? Absolutely not, but I'll save any criticism for another day as right now he is the man!
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Rob Green is playing fantastically well at the moment.

Yes, he may well make the odd mistake. But he won't make as many as that Brazillian tart who was here a while back.

Comment

Bringing McCarthy has kept Green on his toes. Great competition.
                                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                                X