yet more proof harry is a liar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yet more proof harry is a liar

told the whole world that rio was not playing against liverpool because of a groin injury.

yet rio says he was dropped to the bench but was not going to make an issue of it.

full artical here......

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport...ml?CMP=OTC-RSS
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

the artical goes on to say that rio may retire in january.

that would have nothing to do with the clause in his contract by any chance would it.? hopefully tony has told him his contract is going to be ripped up on january 1st

Comment

**** Rio Ferdinand
      I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

its called looking after your players.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          told the whole world that rio was not playing against liverpool because of a groin injury.

yet rio says he was dropped to the bench but was not going to make an issue of it.

full artical here......

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport...ml?CMP=OTC-RSS
          Why don't you stir it up a bit then so the club gets more bad publicity. Just what we need.

Comment

When bob paisley,brian clough or alex fergusson done simalar it was called good management but in the day of the know it all armchair managers it called lying. Any little excuse to s ith stir. I reckon we should blame tf as well eh....
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Tbf if he had said he was dropping Rio imagine the media uproar of dropping 'Rio Ferdinand' and before a game... Easier and better to avoid any negative nonsense and just say he's injured... no harm done!...

I'd bet my mortgage that had Harry said Rio was injured there would be a thread on here saying "why the hell did saggychops say that".... think Harrys at a point where he cant do right no matter what he does.

Is funny though how Rio says he didnt want to make an issue but still it ends up in ESPN.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Harry has in his book, that he lied to the media about players being fit countless times

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  Tbf if he had said he was dropping Rio imagine the media uproar of dropping 'Rio Ferdinand' and before a game... Easier and better to avoid any negative nonsense and just say he's injured... no harm done!...

I'd bet my mortgage that had Harry said Rio was injured there would be a thread on here saying "why the hell did saggychops say that".... think Harrys at a point where he cant do right no matter what he does.

Is funny though how Rio says he didnt want to make an issue but still it ends up in ESPN.
                  Cant win

Comment

Not a lover of HR but agree with the majority on here, he was merely protecting Rio.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                      Not a lover of HR but agree with the majority on here, he was merely protecting Rio.
                      Harry should buy him one of those mobility scooters then, lest Rio breaks a legbone by doing some unnecessarily brisk walking, quite endemic risk among OAPs.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Too farking right im stirring it up.

old wax face has been looking after his mates for years. never wanted the cant rio at my club to begin with and as it happens he is using us as a publicity stunt to sell his farking book while coining in 40 big ones each week.
                        fark protecting him and if old saggy cant had any balls, then maybe we would not find ourselves bottom of the farking table.

as for bring negative publicity on our club, im sure tony does not need my help in any of that.
                        adel,redcrapp and himself are doing a fine job at that.

i just want a win tonight. give me a win you old saggy twitch faced cant.

Comment

harry reminds me of the chubby chap who played the captain in mutiny on the bounty!@
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I thought it was the QPR website that said he was injured. I don't remember Harry saying it specifically but could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              I thought it was the QPR website that said he was injured. I don't remember Harry saying it specifically but could be wrong.
                              yes mel, harry said in the pre match. also said green had tonsilits. that was probably a lie too.

Comment

Working...
                              X