Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did us beating derby at wembley benefit them longterm??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    good luck to them, horrible way to lose a game of that importance, doesn't help having Forest rubbing it in 24/7 either. May come back to haunt them (Forest) come May time
    F**kem....don't waste your sympathy on them lyme

Comment

Another season in the Championship would probably have benefitted us but I wouldn't change what happened that day for anything, still appears in my dreams on a nightly basis!! That feeling of hope when I saw Hoilett scrap the ball off Buxton and cross it in and then the moment Bobby hit it, brings a tear to me eye
      "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        They'll fizzle out.
        That's my feeling too

Comment

Working...
        X