Is Joey back for Villa game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Joey back for Villa game?

After the improved performance on Sunday, if Barton can return on Monday it could come at the right time for us.
    The Squad have a bit more morale now, the individuals we have are not cr*p players.
    On paper we have a squad that should capable to battle against the other teams around them.
    Barton has been a huge loss for us, but really feel when he is back we will see a major improvement.

Sandro looked strong on Sunday, and Fer is starting to look like he could have a lot to offer.
    We really miss Barton though.

I really hope so as Sandro looks like he will be out. Barton and Henry will do me, special mention to Karl for Sunday. Thought he played a blinder

Comment

hope so Barton in for Sandro hopefully the chief recovers or else we'll get Rio back in.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
        hope so Barton in for Sandro hopefully the chief recovers or else we'll get Rio back in.
        I asked him this question on twitter but he did not answer.

Comment

If Sando isn't fit, I hope Joey is.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Barton would be ideal but I'd be happy with Fer & Karl Henry. Strong pairing.

Comment

Will be be gutted for henry to be dropped after his performances.

Comment

Henry's been quality.. so underrated

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Barton would be ideal but I'd be happy with Fer & Karl Henry. Strong pairing.
                  Fer on the left looked bloody handy though.

If we can get Isla - Barton - Henry - Fer, then I think we'll do well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Will be be gutted for henry to be dropped after his performances.
                    I make you right there mate. Tbf he's played well all season, but Liverpool was the cherry on the cake for me, a definite starter IMO.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Surprised Joey hasn't come forward as club captain to speak about Arry and Adel yet.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                        Surprised Joey hasn't come forward as club captain to speak about Arry and Adel yet.
                        Just pointlessly be stoking a fire... leave that to the media and WATRB.

TFs said he's had a word with both AT and HR, leave it at that and move on to A.Villa IMO.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                          I'd imagine a mem0randum has gone around telling everyone to keep well and truly schtum.

I bet Joey's literally busting a b0llock to say something though......

Ps: How did mem0randum get caught up in the swear filter?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            Barton would be ideal but[B] I'd be happy with Fer & Karl Henry. Strong pairing.
                            With time, I should believe Fer will only play better and better. Just a pity that the team is playing With its back against the wall. Many of our players are so young and promising. King Karl is not young anymore, but he is playing out of his skin ATM.
                            Last edited by Shania; 22-10-2014, 01:15 PM.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Working...
                            X