What annoys me about Harry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What annoys me about Harry

The whole Taarabt thing is unprofessional, but sometimes he really doesn't think.
    On Monday he gave an interview about how Vargas's goals could keep us in the Premiership and that he would find it hard to leave him out of the starting line up now.
    But has sort of made Vargas to be the man to get the goals now and be our saviour, with no mention of Austin.

Personally, I think Harry has shat on Austin a bit there.

At the same time he is putting extra pressure on Eduardo

Comment

Agree 100%. I wanted Warnock to go because he was getting an embarrassment in the media. Long long overdue for harry. On every level it is poisoning the club. Please take action Tony

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
        At the same time he is putting extra pressure on Eduardo
        Don't blame him for praising Vargas as he deserves the praise, but should really be saying how both Vargas n Austin could keep us in the Prem.
        For weeks Harry has gone on about the loss of Remy etc.
        He should really be saying that in Austin n Vargas he hopes to form a strike partnership that can score the goals for us to survive.

Comment

I really used to like harry, I'm now sitting on the fence and if harry walked by I don't know weather Id shout praise or hit him with a few ####s, I suppose its a results game and he only win me back over with a few more performances and results and less bul #### and excuses in the interviews.

Attack Attack Attack.

Comment

When warnock went - I wasn't calling for him to go but at the time when he was sacked and hughes came in I wasn't too bothered and thought 'hey we have a chairman who will put his hand in his pocket, this is the start of something big. Hughes is an upgrade to warnock who can't control the players he bought.'

I doubt warnock would've got relegated if still in charge but for sure the dressing room - Joey, SWP, Puncheon turned on Warnock making it impossible for him.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetooth View Post
              I really used to like harry, I'm now sitting on the fence and if harry walked by I don't know weather Id shout praise or hit him with a few ####s, I suppose its a results game and he only win me back over with a few more performances and results and less bul #### and excuses in the interviews.

Attack Attack Attack.
              I'll have more respect for him, if he just shuts up and does his job!!
              Got tired last season of him mentioning Spurs players in interviews, if my boss kept on going on about one of his ex employees all the time I would be p*ssed off!!
              Needs to put everything he has got into this season now, talk to the press as much as he wants if he keeps us up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                I'll have more respect for him, if he just shuts up and does his job!!
                Got tired last season of him mentioning Spurs players in interviews, if my boss kept on going on about one of his ex employees all the time I would be p*ssed off!!
                Needs to put everything he has got into this season now, talk to the press as much as he wants if he keeps us up!!!
                TF should tell him to focus on talking about QPR only.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Zamora and Vargus to statr against Villa Ausrin on the bench to watch an learn .
                  H R has given Austin Praise , Vargus deserved to be singled out for praise after sunday for christ sake

Comment

I think yes keep Austin on the bench and then bring him in the 2nd half for Zamora.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                      Agree 100%. I wanted Warnock to go because he was getting an embarrassment in the media. Long long overdue for harry. On every level it is poisoning the club. Please take action Tony
                      That was my main gripe about him along with seemingly being happy just to be back in the Premiership regardless of results.

Redknapp is even worse. he is always making up excuses, complaining about players (he did this when he started with comments like the 'more quality is needed' how was that supposed to motivate and inspire the players?.
                      Now he is singing the praises of one player rather than how the players performed, including Austin who never gave up and provided an unselfish assist for the 1st equaliser (many strikers would have headed for goal).

Redknapp loves the media and they love him because his interviews help sell papers and get TV exposure, but he should keep quiet and get on with his job of getting wins for QPR to keep them in the Premiership.

Comment

Getting wins isn't easy for any manager and even harder with disruptive players and injuries and personly I want to know about where the blames lay

Comment

Really???? Possibly the worst/lame Harry Out argument we've ever had!
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            Really???? Possibly the worst/lame Harry Out argument we've ever had!
                            why is this a Harry Out thread?

I thought it was about his media antics.

Comment

Check out the title....... "what annoys me about Harry".. then read the OP...... its not rocket science mate.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X