Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best performance in Premier League in recent years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 1-0 win against them special needs lot down the road .

Comment

Swansea 3-0 - they never looked close to scoring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlyx2fp7nYU
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Best result is Chelsea away 1-0

Best performance for a long time was Sunday

Best game was when we lost to Man City at home 3-2....absolute end to end.

Comment

My favourite performance was the 0-0 v Newcastle when we first came up.......we had about 6 players making debuts and SWP actually looked like a footballer.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
            My favourite performance was the 0-0 v Newcastle when we first came up.......we had about 6 players making debuts and SWP actually looked like a footballer.
            I remember, we were all over them and Traore was superb. Boring boring Newcastle
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              I remember, we were all over them and Traore was superb. Boring boring Newcastle
              I liked that performance too, SWP and Adel were also great. Maybe if we had won that game confidence would have been gained and the club would have gone from strength to strength.

Comment

Beating Wolves 3-0 at Molineaux was pretty impressive. We dominated the game and really looked like a solid unit. The commentator after the game put a curse on us though, he asked Neil Warnock if we could make it into the European qualifying places.... even Neil Warnock laughed at him!!
                2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Working...
                X