No announcement yet.

Well Done Harry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFS guys give HR some slack I'll admit I was one of those harry out posters, but I saw a different team out their on sunday that has to be down to harry, lets just see over the next few games if we can keep up this tempo.

Comment

Originally posted by chalbury37 View Post
      FFS guys give HR some slack I'll admit I was one of those harry out posters, but I saw a different team out their on sunday that has to be down to harry, lets just see over the next few games if we can keep up this tempo.
      Sorry Cadbury i disagree, this Taarabt malarkey is totally out of order. Get rid, retire old melted welly head.

Comment

Sorry guys, it shouldn't take dog's abuse from paying customers to get 'arry to do his job on the touchline or get some spirit from the team. He talks rubbish and should have played Nedum and Vargas earlier. He sold Simpson then moaned that we haven't got a right back. He sat and watched us play at Spurs and Man Utd with no passion - he should have been apoplectic not sat on his backside watching it happen. Villa game will show us how much notice he has taken.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          I for one am starting to believe once again.
          That OP was the most obvious plant I've seen in a long time, I could almost imagine you sat there thinking 'this will stir them up' ;)

Comment

Working...
          X