Doubt Arry' will go.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubt Arry' will go.

As lomg as he plays that team i think we are safe, we played and fought like a mid table team. Instead of going 1-0 down then a barage of goals come flooding in we fought back, unfourtuntly two own goals whoch caulker and dunne, in my opinion, couldnt do anything about. Best ive seen them play this season!

that was the best they have played for more than 2 years and in no way did they deserve to lose.

I though Caulker could do little about his own goal, but sorry, Dunne could and should have done far better than he did. He hasn't scored a Premiership record of 10 own goals just by accident, sometimes he has been accident prone.

Somehow, I just can't see QPR playing like they did yesterday every week. They have a habit of putting in a few good performances at Loftus Road followed by inept ones away from home. We saw this type of performance in a spell under Hughes when QPR beat Liverpool Arsenal Tottenham Swansea and Stoke yet were awful in away games at Blackburn (1st hour) Sunderland, West Brom, Chelsea etc.

If they can reproduce that performance (without the defensive lapses and better finishing) against Villa Chelsea Man City and other games (especially home fixtures) and get a few wins going it might give them and Redknapp a fighting chance of staying up and in a job.

Comment

That's the spirit. Keep the faith and bring on Villa.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

If we keep performing like yesterday it's really ok that HR is staying. It was superb performance,but i hope we can take same spirit away games too.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          that was the best they have played for more than 2 years and in no way did they deserve to lose.

I though Caulker could do little about his own goal, but sorry, Dunne could and should have done far better than he did. He hasn't scored a Premiership record of 10 own goals just by accident, sometimes he has been accident prone.

Somehow, I just can't see QPR playing like they did yesterday every week. They have a habit of putting in a few good performances at Loftus Road followed by inept ones away from home. We saw this type of performance in a spell under Hughes when QPR beat Liverpool Arsenal Tottenham Swansea and Stoke yet were awful in away games at Blackburn (1st hour) Sunderland, West Brom, Chelsea etc.

If they can reproduce that performance (without the defensive lapses and better finishing) against Villa Chelsea Man City and other games (especially home fixtures) and get a few wins going it might give them and Redknapp a fighting chance of staying up and in a job.
          i agree we QPR do put our hopes up with good performances, but i really do hope we perform like this every week and that it isnt the case of the same old QPR, its looking hopeful (with the same squad)

Comment

HR deserves another game after that fight and spirit from him and his team.. If our hopes are dashed against Villa then decisions really do need to be made.

I wasn't expecting a performance like that yesterday to be honest!

Comment

I bet our Chairman is over the moon now that he has a semi-excuse to do nothing and let Harry linger for longer. IMHO what we watched yesterday seemed like a temporary improvement in the condition of a patient in the course of the agony, just before he becomes even worse. I can only pray Harry gets the sack some time before Christmas or it might be too late.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

There is always dark to be found in every ray of light.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  There is always dark to be found in every ray of light.
                  And you are our Ray of Light
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

That old chestnut from the fake fan.

Comment

Watch this roadmovie about a trip to Estonia for some background on the dry humour/doom and gloom of the baltics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTHygwgrwX0
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        HR deserves another game after that fight and spirit from him and his team.. If our hopes are dashed against Villa then decisions really do need to be made.

I wasn't expecting a performance like that yesterday to be honest!
                        i agree if he wins againt villa he might have seen sense.

Comment

Chatting to a fella that claims to be itk he reckons the players are 100% behind H R and surprised me he claims B Z is the leader in the changing room everything revolves around him

Comment

It's up to the players as to whether we perform like that again be it against Villa or anyone else.
                            Because imo the reason for that performance is the pressing without the ball. If the players want to do this
                            then we will be ok.

Comment

You can only play the team in front of you. Liverpool are SHOCKING defensively and Rodgers is getting exposed this year. He can't play possession based football from the back when he's got guys like Enrique, Lovren, Skrtel, Can, Balotelli, even Gerrard, who are more suited too a direct style.

I think yesterday was a match between 2 teams who cannot defend, and we will both pay for it over the season. Most teams we face will be better organised than Liverpool, and it will be harder to score goals than yesterday. We still need to be so much more clinical when attacking.

But we did show signs of improvement - Zamora HAS to start when possible, Vargas needs needs more minutes, Ned should be a constant in our side, Fer & Sandro are improving, McCarthy should be #1, and Arry is possibly finally hopefully changing some of his ways.

Sadly I think we're still amongst the worst 3 teams in the league and Arry will be back to his old tricks soon. TF shouldn't get too carried away by yesterday's performance - we still lost at home against a side that were an absolute mess, serving us chances on a silver platter, and that's relegation form.

Comment

Working...
                              X