If we do go down...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we do go down...

If we do go down but continue to play leike we did yesterday then that will do for me

All I want as I am sure we all do is for the players to show some fight and desire and yesterday we had that plus some extremely entertaing football as a bonus

Devastated waslking out of the ground yesterday but also very proud of my team

Good man isle...we deserved more mate.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Spot on Isles - the message from those players was quite clear = we do care, it does matter, and we are right behind the manager.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Well said. If we continue like that I hopefully expect us to stay up. Not every time will have the same luck as Liverpool yesterday.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          If we do go down but continue to play leike we did yesterday then that will do for me

All I want as I am sure we all do is for the players to show some fight and desire and yesterday we had that plus some extremely entertaing football as a bonus

Devastated walking out of the ground yesterday but also very proud of my team
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

that's all we ask beef, onwards and upwards hopefully

Comment

Did the five changes make a difference. Showed that nobody's place is secure.

Agree with Isleworth, but find it a bit disturbing first thing in the morning when the first thread is entitled "If we go down" If we play that for the rest of the season and we still go down, everybody will be devastated

Comment

I don't care in what manner we will get relegated, it will still be a major disaster for the club. We got very lucky last season, cannot see us bouncing up immediately again.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Being relegated is not as big a problem, as how many players you lose, that disrupt the team setup.

Comment

Desire ,fight and trying to play decent football ,that is all i ask ,and am happy watching Rangers in any division ,if we show those qualities
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Totally agree and if they play like all season we will all be happy

Just hope Redknapp doesn't let the injured players just waltz back into the side and that they will have to earn their place in the side
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

That is the best we have played under Harry by far. Exactly what we have been crying out for.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                          I don't care in what manner we will get relegated, it will still be a major disaster for the club. We got very lucky last season, cannot see us bouncing up immediately again.
                          Cant you ever say anything that isnt one hundred per cent your negative thoughts, or even say nothing at all? Ban me again if you want as i know its your only pleasure in life, but it does make you look like you do not support qpr when you come out with this stuff in near on every thread after a performance and a day like yesterday.
                          You would get proper volleyed if you said stuff like this at the ground yesterday where the rangers spirit was the best it has been in years.
                          Im just waiting for westlondonisr's to get here and joi you. Hes a bit late today oddly enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            ...it does make you look like you do not support qpr when you come out with this stuff in near on every thread after a performance and a day like yesterday
                            Looks to me like you are advocating blind/blithe support and I certainly cannot do that.
                            Not interested in "performances" in football without tangible results.
                            I can always go to a theatre when I want to see a "performance".
                            We got zero points last night - again. Thus no improvement.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              Looks to me like you are advocating blind/blithe support and I certainly cannot do that.
                              Not interested in "performances" in football without tangible results.
                              I can always go to a theatre when I want to see a "performance".
                              We got zero points last night - again. Thus no improvement.
                              Your predictions are not very good though kirill, the world cup final, the play off places, the play off final etc.
                              So do you really need to give your already proven bad predictions that 'if we go down' we will not bounce back up'?
                              Seriously, they are just your predictions and its proven that you are not very good at predicting. So it would be nice after a match like yesterday you let us have a day off of them.
                              It would just be nice if you could hold back from 'we got lucky last year' etc stuff when the whole board is pretty upbeat.

Comment

Working...
                              X