Villa Game is Huge Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it's must win.

Villa in terrible form so there for the taking. Only worry for me is can we match the intensity we showed today plus need to score first for once so we can dictate the game not the other way round as it is every other week.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      I'm hoping the performance today fills the players with enough confidence to go out there and do it again against Villa. If we play like that, we'll win the game imo.
      Agreed. Intensity AT LAST! Today's game should be a platform we build from. Why fear any opposition? That's not the way to play. Go out there and get 'em Rangers. We can do this.

Comment

The way we will approach the Villa game will be different, but I just hope mainly we carry the same fighting spirit.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

i really do think our season could go belly up if villa beat us.....if we win then after citeh/s cum its a run that will define our clubs future imho!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

This'll be our biggest game so far IMHO, a must win game, ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!!!! We've proved we can do it, now lets concentrate on smashing a very mediocre Villa side.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Have to win.

Comment

Vlaar and Bentekers are back for Villa.. Hopefully Joey is back!

Comment

Working...
                X