Papering over the cracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papering over the cracks

So someone at the club read all the comments posted in various places over the past two weeks. 'arry on his feet, looking interested at last, and some fire in the bellies of the players for the first time this season. Players actually going FORWARD....amazing. No Rio and two up front - hallelujah! BUT....this team could have been picked before now - Nedum would be the first defender on my team sheet every week and why hasn't Vargas had a look in? Phillips is no Prem player and against a poor Liverpool side Hoillet would have posed more problems and won a lot more free kicks. Sorry 'arry, jury is still out for me about you. Same again should get three points against Villa, let's see who you pick for that one. Awesome performance from Henry.

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    So someone at the club read all the comments posted in various places over the past two weeks. 'arry on his feet, looking interested at last, and some fire in the bellies of the players for the first time this season. Players actually going FORWARD....amazing. No Rio and two up front - hallelujah! BUT....this team could have been picked before now - Nedum would be the first defender on my team sheet every week and why hasn't Vargas had a look in? Phillips is no Prem player and against a poor Liverpool side Hoillet would have posed more problems and won a lot more free kicks. Sorry 'arry, jury is still out for me about you. Same again should get three points against Villa, let's see who you pick for that one. Awesome performance from Henry.

Comment

Really West????. ?You agree with this????..A poor Liverpool team really???.......####me i give up.

Comment

In comparison to other Liverpool sides they were poor mate. Yes they won but they relied on two OG and naivety from us. If we had gone in at half time 3 nil up could they have complained.

Hoillett should have come on 100% instead of Phillips as the chances Phillips has had in recent games he has not done the business

I think that Liverpool side (less Suarez) is very mediocre

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Really West????. ?You agree with this????..A poor Liverpool team really???.......####me i give up.
          I don't know if you have been seeing Liverpool this season, but I have seen them play three times this season, and each time, they have been absolute rubbish.

Don't forget, Liverpool lost to West Ham, they lost at Anfield to Villa, they lost to Basel, a pretty strong team only beat Boro on penalties, they struggled at Anfield against a BULGARIAN side and only won with a last minute strike, so, yes, Liverpool have been absolute pants this season.

Comment

They were poor today because QPR were good very good. We could've have been 3-0 up i agree. Agree they ain't the same side minus Suarez....but that has nothing to do
            with their mf being bossed 1st half by ours or the chances we created in their box.
            Just cause the biter has gone doesn't mean Gerrard,Henderson,Sterling etc are lesser players

Comment

Originally posted by TheNiceGuy View Post
              I don't know if you have been seeing Liverpool this season, but I have seen them play three times this season, and each time, they have been absolute rubbish.

Don't forget, Liverpool lost to West Ham, they lost at Anfield to Villa, they lost to Basel, a pretty strong team only beat Boro on penalties, they struggled at Anfield against a BULGARIAN side and only won with a last minute strike, so, yes, Liverpool have been absolute pants this season.
              Pretty good v Spurs....Wish QPR were as pants as them then

Comment

Pretty good v Spurs....Wish QPR were as pants as them then
                Yes, I make that one good game this season from Liverpool. Only game they have managed to win by more than a goal.

Comment

They were poor today because QPR were good very good. We could've have been 3-0 up i agree. Agree they ain't the same side minus Suarez....but that has nothing to do
                  with their mf being bossed 1st half by ours or the chances we created in their box.
                  Just cause the biter has gone doesn't mean Gerrard,Henderson,Sterling etc are lesser players
                  I like Henderson although some slam him but Gerrard is washed up did he have a kick or do anything today??? he plays because of his name not because of what he brings the team now. Just like Spurs fans thought they were amazing having put four past us but have been put in their place Liverpool are not half as good as they think they are and will not finish in the top four.

There an ok/mediocre side who were made a very very good side by Suarez

Comment

Stirling is one of the top young players in Europe for me. Unfortunately him and that little rat Coutinho made the difference last 10 mins.

Liverpool were poor, but they're still a very very dangerous side.

Comment

Until the injuries we ran the midfield.Sandro and Ned going off changed the game.With Barton and Mutch already out we were stretched in that department.
                      No one pulls my strings 😉

Comment

Working...
                      X