Karl Henry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl Henry

Proved a few people wrong so far this year. He has been a total rock.

He basically kicked the Scouse midfield up in the air - and gave some of our more "flair" players more time on the ball.

Did very well. He is one those players that is normally stamped as 'not good enough' to play for the R's. However, he looks solid today. Very solid.

Comment

Agree he had quite a good match, needed to foul Sterling before the winner though!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

I'm glad he's proving people wrong, good squad player that don't cost over the odds too.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
          Agree he had quite a good match, needed to foul Sterling before the winner though!
          Easy to say after the event. Had more defenders after him so just say he gave a silly foul on him and then they scored from ththe free kick, he would have been slated for giving away the free kick when we had more defenders behind him.

Thought he was fantastic again today.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Easy to say after the event. Had more defenders after him so just say he gave a silly foul on him and then they scored from ththe free kick, he would have been slated for giving away the free kick when we had more defenders behind him.

Thought he was fantastic again today.
            Agree Matty and if you were at the match you probably had a much better perspective than me! He will be well needed if Sandro and Barton are out next match!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post

He basically kicked the Scouse midfield up in the air - and gave some of our more "flair" players more time on the ball.
              Methinks a total rock would have kept Sterling and their number 10 quiet for the last three minutes of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Methinks a total rock would have kept Sterling and their number 10 quiet for the last three minutes of the game.
                Use of the word methinks invalidates the rest of the sentence I'm afraid....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Welcome back mister negative. Lets get our right centre mid to cover the right winger of the opp
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Welcome back mister negative. Lets get our right centre mid to cover the right winger of the opp
                    I haven't been away. And I have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post

Tbf he's been like this every game he's played this season. Like you say a total rock so far!
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Karl Henry

Many players deserve shout outs but I'm a big fan of Henry,he has his knockers but I think he's consistently playing well for QPR. Well done Karl
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I was a knocker....wouldn't drop him now.

Comment

The new holloway for me

Nothing pretty but effective

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                              Any other time he would have taken Sterling out but he was on a yellow and would have gone for it so he could not take him out

Between him and Bobby for MOM for me. He's a proper footballer and under appreciated by many of our fans

Comment

Working...
                              X