That Hurts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by disney hoop View Post
    What doesn't lie is that until Ned and Sandro went off we were by far the better side but hey don't let that get in the way of your continual negativity could have been 3 up by half time ok we didn't win but give it a rest or support someone else
    But we weren't 3 up by HT and we lost at FT. Yes we played well for long periods of the game. Yeah Sandro looked great but went off with yet another injury. Its easy to look at the positives but in the cold light of day we will lose 2/3 matches coming up and a defensive capitulation like today against Villa will leave us with 4pts from 12 games I think which was the same when Hughes was sacked. Live in your world of fantasy Disney feel free. Redknapp based on today's performance pretty much wasted half a dozen matches this season already, we are bottom because we are the shittest team in the league. I can't see how we are capable of producing a performance with that level of tempo like today away from home all season in the PL.

I'm just a realist our defence is no good, both Ferdinand and Caulker are bad signings. Dunne, Hil, Onuhua etc are just not capable of stopping goals in the PL.

Comment

i saw some fight today and that was pleasing after west ham, if we show that spirit every match we will have a good chance of staying up , say what u want it was entertaining . bring on villa

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        i saw some fight today and that was pleasing after west ham, if we show that spirit every match we will have a good chance of staying up , say what u want it was entertaining . bring on villa
        If we go down playing like that then it will ease the pain a bit. Getting the players to raise their game each week like that going forward is a big ask. Too many ifs and buts for me , but if the team entertain then they get the support behind them. It's up too Redknapp really whether he is going to give it a go each week. I'd sooner lose 3-2 than 1-0, the best form of defence is attack, sit back and out defence will crumble like a digestive biscuit.

Comment

Well said 72bus, I agree completely. If we play like that week in and week out then I think we will stay up. I'm very encouraged by that performance but Harry does need to lay down the law on that naive defending.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            I can't believe that. Hope the players take the positives out of that...I feel like crying
            The only positive they can now take in BELIEVE in themselves and carrying that in every game home and AWAY. Villa is now a must win.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Totally agree. I want to see this kind of fight in away games as well.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Incapable of putting bodies behind the ball for 2 mins. Just got done down the left wing so why not let them hit us there again. Spirited performance but we are going down again.
                Well let's hope your wrong like you were when you said we wouldn't sell our Wembley allocation.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  I feel like crying
                  So do the Liverpool fans. They can't believe how awful they were. At least they managed to be facing the right direction when conceding free kicks.

We did at least try but we still look like a side that isn't being coached properly - basic, basic errors.

Comment

Afternoon Dr Doom!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      But we weren't 3 up by HT and we lost at FT. Yes we played well for long periods of the game. Yeah Sandro looked great but went off with yet another injury. Its easy to look at the positives but in the cold light of day we will lose 2/3 matches coming up and a defensive capitulation like today against Villa will leave us with 4pts from 12 games I think which was the same when Hughes was sacked. Live in your world of fantasy Disney feel free. Redknapp based on today's performance pretty much wasted half a dozen matches this season already, we are bottom because we are the shittest team in the league. I can't see how we are capable of producing a performance with that level of tempo like today away from home all season in the PL.

I'm just a realist our defence is no good, both Ferdinand and Caulker are bad signings. Dunne, Hil, Onuhua etc are just not capable of stopping goals in the PL.
                      None of what I said was fantasy in case you missed it. n the first half that no good defence you talked about was far too good for them and only when we had to re-shuffle which involved three players who at the time were very influential in what they were doing, Ned, Sandro and Fer did we start to look suspect. It was only after that that Sterling started to have the freedom and pace to cuse us the problem.
                      That was my take on the realism that took placein the first half -time will tell if in real time they can repeat it again against others. The poor marking for the first goal was junior stuff but it would not have happened if the others had still been on the pitch.
                      The problem with your type of realism is that it is not balanced I wonder why that might be.
                      No one pulls my strings 😉

Comment

Working...
                      X