Has Fer been a disappointment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    I think he been a disappointment but one of his better performances and showed what he is capable of. Faded when put in the middle of the park for me
    This. We lost him and Sandro when Traore came on.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      No but a recap just of the mistakes is unfair, and smacks of bias.

He played well, got an assist, but also made a couple of big mistakes.
      Those big mistakes cost you games at this level unfortunetley and that is all that matters, losing again. Unfortunetley we do not get any points for playing OK but losing.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
        No but a recap just of the mistakes is unfair, and smacks of bias.

He played well, got an assist, but also made a couple of big mistakes.
        Bias? Sorry, I don't know what you're on about to be honest. I like Fer and I have defended him, why would I be biased against him?

If a keeper makes two good saves, and then makes two bad mistakes that leads to goals, you're going to say the keeper was a bit disappointing, and you are going to talk about those two mistakes.

Fer missed a sitter. He also took two awful corners and a few bad free kicks. The fact one of his corner led to a goal is totally irrelevant considering it was a normal corner, getting it in the box is the least you expect from a player who takes your corners.

Comment

Be very nice if he notches a goal or even two, this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Be very nice if he notches a goal or even two, this season.
            He will definitely get goals, he is a very good striker of the ball, and was very unlucky with the one that hit the bar against Sunderland.

Comment

That woodwork/not clinical enough finishing deffo cost us today imho. You have got to score your chances,. Such a cliche, but so true in this division.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                That woodwork/not clinical enough finishing deffo cost us today imho. You have got to score your chances,. Such a cliche, but so true in this division.
                Well that is true, at this level you can only get one or two chances a game, and if you don't take them, you often end up with nothing.

Comment

Thought fer had his best game today along with the other 10.majestic at times,play like that today and were be safe.
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

You could see what he was trying to do with his first crossbar shot today. He is smart, doesn't want the shot blocked because it will rebound in and could lead to a counter, all players running onto a shot like that will aim at the top net. The second scramble was just unlucky for us
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Fer was class for you today imo, very unlucky with a superb header.

Comment

Working...
                      X