Sherwood, Pulis or Hoddle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
    But surely we should be looking at the bigger picture rather than just this season

Pullis will be an awful appointment for the club long term and even if we stay up people will be fed up within 12 months of his appointment ala Redknapp
    We should and I believe we are looking at the bigger picture.. but this season is all about staying up. The fine we could incur the wage trouble will have again being back in the Champ.. I just think a young manager at this stage is a massive risk.

I'm not sure why you think it will be awful for the long term? - Stoke haven't done too badly at all! He established them on a budget and they have no gone separate ways looking to push on.

I think your finding it very hard to see my point of view and I am not sure why.
    Last edited by West London is Rss; 14-10-2014, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by diao84 View Post
      Who says you won't be fed up of Howe after 12 months?

Remember, Howe has never managed a big name player in his life. In fact, some of the big name players at QPR are older than he is. He hasn't got the playing career or managerial career to impress the players. He will walk onto the training pitch with no idea on how to improve or work with a group of top flight players. It's all well and good playing some 5 a side and having chips an egg for lunch. But will that stop Costa and Fabregas from running rings around QPR? Will it balls.
      Ok so we have to have a manger with Premier League experience............like Hughes & Redknapp had !?

In respect of preparation I would go to say Bournemouth probably do more in preparation to games than we do
      We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Think you've misinterpreted my post mate. My 'exactly' was because of reasons we 'shouldnt' bring Pulis here... I think if we bring in Pulis in we'll end up doing full circle in 2/3 seasons time and be back where we are now.... playing rubbish and looking for a new manager.
        But given his track record it will be playing "rubbish" in the Premiership.

When QPR have spent 3 -4 seasons as a Premiership club, ruffling the feathers of bigger clubs, Pulis might move or be moved on and another manager can be sought. This would be better than sticking with Redknapp playing crap football and getting relegated.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          But given his track record it will be playing "rubbish" in the Premiership.

When QPR have spent 3 -4 seasons as a Premiership club, ruffling the feathers of bigger clubs, Pulis might move or be moved on and another manager can be sought. This would be better than sticking with Redknapp playing crap football and getting relegated.
          Being managerless would be better than sticking with Redknapp..
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
            But can people not see that this is exactly what we did last time and maybe a change of tact is the order of the day instead of just repeating the same mistakes over and over again

Howe would be an excellent choice but the board probably don't even know who he is and as for Premier League experience he will never get any unless he is given the chance

Anyway he isn't our sort of appointment leave the well run clubs to appoint decent managers
            I see where you are coming from, but I think Pulis is different to Redknapp and has never been relegated. He is also likelly to make better use of the players abilities than Redknapp. QPR have some big players like Caulker Dunne Sandro Fer, Austin . Also pace in Yun Traore Hoilett and Phillips. Then there is set pice delivery from Barton Krancjar Mutch. all this is going to waste because the tactics used by Redknapp.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              I see where you are coming from, but I think Pulis is different to Redknapp and has never been relegated. He is also likelly to make better use of the players abilities than Redknapp. QPR have some big players like Caulker Dunne Sandro Fer, Austin . Also pace in Yun Traore Hoilett and Phillips. Then there is set pice delivery from Barton Krancjar Mutch. all this is going to waste because the tactics used by Redknapp.
              A few people have told him this but I don't think he sees it.

Comment

Working...
              X